FNG Here!!!

TLyons90

Reaction score
New guy from South Carolina. Have heard about PSA over the past 5 years thru 1 of my good buddy's, but never joined because I have always owned Duramax's. :lookaround: Finally decided to make the jump into a Powerstroke and since I could not find a good deal on a 6.0, I got a 6.7! Absolutely love the looks, interior room/design, and engines of these new 6.7 trucks. Found a good deal to me on a 13 F350 Dually to be able to pull the 5er camper me and my wife are looking to purchase next year. Plus every diesel I have ever owned I can't leave alone, so therefore I assume this 1 will be the same. Purchased the truck already lifted with a 4.5" RCX lift kit and dual steering stabilizer, which I am not a total fan of, but it is growing on me. Already have a 4" diamond eye downpipe back exhaust sitting in the garage, SCT X4 on the way, and looking to get a couple of tunes from Cale shortly. Looking forward to being here and will help in whatever way I can as I try and learn a new truck. Thanks!

Her

Attachments

• IMG_20161130_211656.jpg
    IMG_20161130_211656.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 58

mikeeg02

Reaction score
Good looking truck! Good thing you're in the south. Wide tires on a drw don't do so well in the snow. If you are going to get tuned up, start saving your penny's for a '15 turbo swap. ~$2,500 IIRC, and definitely worth it when yours pops haha. The '11-'14s didn't come with such a good turbo.

TLyons90

Reaction score
Good looking truck! Good thing you're in the south. Wide tires on a drw don't do so well in the snow. If you are going to get tuned up, start saving your penny's for a '15 turbo swap. ~$2,500 IIRC, and definitely worth it when yours pops haha. The '11-'14s didn't come with such a good turbo.

Appreciate it! Already looked into the 15 turbo setups a little. I think the 11 & 12s were more notorious for exploding but still a risk with my 13.

congrats ! let me know if we can help !

Already sent you a PM a couple days ago on tunes. Also thinking an intake an egr ****** soon to! Thanks!

^^^^^ This guy hooked me up. You wont find a better price or parts list than he can provide!
:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online