• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

For sale 1995 crew cab 4x4 long bed

wyomingtrucker

Reaction score
I have a 95 7.3 cclb 4x4 it has ranch king bumpers, steel tool box, black diamond plate bed rails, headache rack, 80 gal aux fuel tank plumbed into the front tank, new driver and passenger windows, a ts performance selectable chip, 259k miles, new oil cooler, rear brakes are new, new master cylinder, 15,000lb warn winch, a b&w hide a ball gooseneck. It is overheating and I don't have time to figure out what's wrong. It will need the spring hangers in the front replaced and probably need new shocks. I have new window regulators and motors for the passenger front and passenger rear that are not installed yet. It's got a couple small dents but all in all it's a great obs truck. It has the 410 gears. It is def not a fuel saver the best I have gotten is 10mpg empty. It is in Wyoming and you will have to take care of shipping it. I will work with you on that as much as I can. If interested make me a reasonable offer. I can get more pictures if you are truly interested. Text me 307-714-0395.
uzy4a9e9.jpg

sootie

Reaction score
price? im not interested in the truck i just know the rules...

wyomingtrucker

Reaction score
I didn't price it cause I don't know what it's worth with the motor overheating. I have $12000 in it since I bought it and I know I won't get that out of it. I guess let's say $5000 obo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online