For those that asked about Matt Doyle

Vizsla

Reaction score
Isn't this the real dumpy kid from dpc? I don't have my issue anymore so I can't look it up. If it is, what a GIANT douche.

SPE, hope you get your money soon. People like this aggravate me especially when you give an inch and they want a mile.

I believe they got their money, and one would assume with very little litigation, especially across states, that chit can be drug out for years.........really easy.

thats funny you say that... this was my response about two months ago when amy brought it up in another section

SPE had some rough looking work, welds looked like poop, still way better than CFD. That being said neither were done in a professional manner by a professional welder, ugly, then CFD way ugly leaky and broken stuff .

You throw scrap metal together on other people's trucks and told them to get bent when their engines blew up as a result. If you are proud of that and you think set any type of bar to be met, then you are an even bigger ***king idiot than I have you credit for. You're a 19 year old loser that could handle plucking his eyebrows let alone building anything note worthy. LOSER
.[/
He is 19, got a lot to learn. Imagine if he hired an actual fabricator, there is a lot that comes with that hat, fabbing/idea skills, proper work ethic and morals. Anyone can have a 20 year old ASE tech, fabricator is totally different, and the two should only interact when the fab guy is schooling the mechanic on the install. Fun to be a fab guy!

Dan

Reaction score
Actually Steve that was the first and last h and s we will ever buy/ or sell.

We make our own dual fueler now.

I can post up some pics if you want to see it bud.

Yeah... One sec... Do the fuel lines fit on your "dual fueler"

Hahaha and maybe if you torqued the fuel line to SPEC it wouldn't leak! HAHAHAHA

Just throwing that out there!!

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Its funny that this thread blames the customer for everything you guys say we blamed on dan in every way.

He tuned it up, he took his toy out and blew a bellow, his ignorant self coontinued to race with a blown boot and melted firewall. He ramped a curb and broke pipe and fan.
He couldn't make up his mind, he got tons of free parts and labor, he rushed the frozen boost last minute.
All of the exact same excuse.

The only difference is One is SPE who doesn't have a kit
The other is CFD who does.

I will not be told different, We won't back off until one of you guys makes a better kit and puts us out of business.

How hard is that? I did a kit and I am a 19 year old high school graduate.
People still buy them everyday.

We are getting word of mouth business now as in my biuddy put one on it worked great you got any more.

All the while you guys just keep on typing the words COnfederate Diesel 6.7 turbo kit and it really doesn't matter what else follows to us.

What are you talking about dude? MPD has had thier kit on thier 6.7 for over and month and making over 600hp trouble free. Instead of throwing **** on others truck and letting it go out the door. And what do you mean you won't be told different? SPE fabbed a kit, lasted 10x longer than your kits, even with that non driving ass hat driving it AND it made more horepower than any turd that pulled outta your shop. As for Matt I could tell instantly from his post after DPC he wasnt good news. SPE should have stripped his truck and said come and get it when he didn't pay. I can't believe the nerve some people have.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
Evan Eyebrow Moser

599457_151543874969882_1223240424_n.jpg

I think we need a meme contest in awol for this picture.

01PSD

Reaction score
Just an FYI.. but Matt posted in the "CFD Fixing SPE hack job" thread on the org. Apparently he is incapable of reading the epic reply Amy posted for everyone to see. So oblivious..

Vizsla

Reaction score
I found this video of Matt's on YouTube and his top comment is his own in which he says that the "new short block and rods, all together was 12k with labor"

I was about to reply to his comment and say, "12k what? You never even paid for it!"

http://youtu.be/hYGS2ha7jVU

Not to defend Matt, but he did pay his bill. Certainly not on time, and with the threat of legal action, he paid. Read the story from SPE, they confirm it. Let go of it, he paid, and certainly would not of if he didn't think he got what was promised. Sure, Matt, and SPE have some issues to iron out, and that is none of our business, but apparently it has nothing to do with debt, seems to be resolved. End of that part of the story.

bricewise

Reaction score
Not to defend Matt, but he did pay his bill. Certainly not on time, and with the threat of legal action, he paid. Read the story from SPE, they confirm it. Let go of it, he paid, and certainly would not of if he didn't think he got what was promised. Sure, Matt, and SPE have some issues to iron out, and that is none of our business, but apparently it has nothing to do with debt, seems to be resolved. End of that part of the story.

Out of curiosity do you think Matt paid for SPE's lawyer fees? Or for time spent having to chase that dog down? I doubt it. Just because he ended up paying at the end of the day when forced too....doesn't mean he isn't a scum bag.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Out of curiosity do you think Matt paid for SPE's lawyer fees? Or for time spent having to chase that dog down? I doubt it. Just because he ended up paying at the end of the day when forced too....doesn't mean he isn't a scum bag.

Exactly, I have an ass hat that owes me 20k for custom harvesting and I am going to have to sue his ass to get it. He has the money, you think I am going to get my legal fees paid for? *** no, but I will sue for anything I can under the law. Plus if it costs me that amt in fees to get him to pay I don't care. Stand up and pay up.

Sad to see all this drama, I am on the fence concerning sponsorships but if you can't pay (or unwilling to) for your share or live up to your responsibilities please get the *** out of the industry. Glad to see SPE got their money and hope better things are down the road for them. Talking to them at DPC you can see they are good people and told me early on they didn't know Matt had no clue how to drive.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.