Forscan. What is it

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
thank you for the info! i downloaded the android app yesterday for $4.60 hope it works

Just so you know, you have to install the program on a laptop in order to make changes to as built files. The iOS or Android app alone doesn't have the capability to do that.

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
There's ways to make it run on macs. I've heard of some using bootcamp to run windows OS only for Forscan, then switch back to iOS.

Jomax

Reaction score
There's ways to make it run on macs. I've heard of some using bootcamp to run windows OS only for Forscan, then switch back to iOS.

I run it on my MacBook Pro. I use parallels with windows 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redneck1

Reaction score
TPMS 726-22-01 set B line to 2828 for 35 or 40 psi, can't remember which. My tires are set at 40 and they don't go off. It was switched with ids a couple months ago. Thought that it might make it easier for someone.

KCCO

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I was told that is the version you download for a Mac...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yup, wine is a MacOS program that will run windows exe programs in the OS itself.

There are other alternatives like parallels, virtual box, boot camp etc etc.

redneck1

Reaction score
Are these the same for an 11?

Wouldn't know. I've only tried them on 15/16 trucks. But you could try it, just save your current value on your truck and switch it up.

What happens if you get the code entered wrong, does it just throw code for that module?

KCCO

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I got the Forscan and have spent a couple hrs figuring it out. I feel like I'm doing DOS again, but it's coming. I've changed a few things here and there, nothing major. Waiting to see if the regen screen comes up once it's at temperature. I see features on other cars like turning off door chimes and other things, some of which I've changed. But making a wrong change to one that was from a totally different car...hesitant.

Is there more of a write up on monitoring w/ an android device? I can't seem to combine two or more different groups in the monitors. Like bdy/tpms info and pcm output on the same screen.

Lots of good data there though.

Seems like a cool device and can only get better w/ time

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Is there more of a write up on monitoring w/ an android device? I can't seem to combine two or more different groups in the monitors. Like bdy/tpms info and pcm output on the same screen.

Most diagnostic softwares, separate pids from different modules and Forscan is one of them weird I know.

AE also does this.

Latest posts

Members online