Free ram air hood in NJ

JMart

Reaction score
Just saw this on face book and thought I would share. Would be nice to see a fellow member pick this up.

Cervini's is looking for a local customer with a 2011-2013 Ford Super Duty (F-250/350) who is willing to let us use the truck for the photography of our new ram-air hood. Preferably, we would like a mildly modified vehicle (aftermarket wheels/tires, etc), but we are not opposed to others as well. Volunteers will be compensated with a free painted ram-air hood for their truck! If interested, please send pictures of your truck as well as your information to us at [email protected]. Thank you and we look forward to your submissions!

They are in Vineland NJ
http://www.facebook.com/Cervinis

Built 6.7

Reaction score
old setup

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
It won't hurt but you would have to be willing to make the drive. I have seen the shots they took when they came out with the new Mustang parts. They like to have their building and sign in the background.

dont make me no difference im always down for a road trip

17BLKplat

Reaction score
I picked up my 95 mustang hood right from their factory, I'm 30 minutes away.
I may enter lol
Wish it were a cowl hood and not the ram air, but beggers can't be choosers I guess ha!

UPDATE: sent my info in with pics. We'll see what happens. Talked to them before about this, so maybe they'll remember me. Here's to hoping!

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yeah thats too far of a haul for a free hood IMHO... ill spend that in fuel fo sho.

I agree nate i wish it was the cowl hood

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Yeah thats too far of a haul for a free hood IMHO... ill spend that in fuel fo sho.

I agree nate i wish it was the cowl hood

I asked for a preview pic. I mean, I probably sound real snobby, but I just want to make sure I'm not putting my truck out there and it ends up being the ugly high school yearbook pic LOL
I know their quality is good fwiw, I really liked my hood on my 95 Mustang back when. Always cool to see their shop too!

Last edited:

JMart

Reaction score
I got my hood for my shorty from there. Loved it, and it fit great. Plan on getting one for my 11 mustang eventually.

Hope it works out for you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.