Front coil overs

stroker 6.4

Reaction score
Anyone running coil overs on a lowered truck? I haven't been able to find anything,im running 4800lb with no block now I want to keep the ride height I have now or a little lower.

ford rules

Reaction score
Ive never seen it done, I want to do the same thing on my 06 though. There isnt really going to be much gains on a street truck though in my opinion.

Everyone that has asked about it seams to say you would loose travel which I dont agree with at all, If you build your top and bottom mounts theres no reason you would loose any travel.

6.4psd916

Reaction score
I have spent some time trying to figure out how to make it work. Honestly it seems like way to much effort. I talked with Trevor at pmf for awhile about it and you would be lucky to get more than 5" of total travel with reasonable up travel going any lower than a 5200 spring. Even with coil over mounts that replace the entire stock bucket to give a longer shock mount length. I know of one guy working on it I'll see if he has anything to add. But for the overall price, a custom coil with a good set of qa1 shocks would be the best option in my opinion. I never did it because I just didn't have the cash to do it.

Latest posts

Members online