Front mini pack + extra leaf?

fordguy2

Reaction score
Im trying to get an extra inch or two on the front of my truck so I can fit 35's and was wondering if anyone has done both the mini pack and extra leaf up front that claims itll raise my truck around 1.5". I have an 03 F250. I just really want to know whether or not this will work. Thanks for the help!!

ToMang07

Reaction score
V Codes ate 5,200lb springs IIRC.... I had worn (flat) U-codes (4,800lb) and X-codes (6,000lb) gave me about 2" of lift. I added another 2" with a mini-spring pack, ended up lifting the front end a total of 4" before tires.

Tires036.png

average

Reaction score
When I just had the mini spring pack in front with 35's it was just a little higher in front than my stock 350 blocks out back.

SDC10023.jpg

fordguy2

Reaction score
Ok so with shipping and everything it was going to be around 300. There is a helper spring that says it will lift the truck 1.5 inches and is a lot cheaper than the x code leaf springs.

Fordkid

Reaction score
I HAD to there was no choice. Ive "herd" that there is a magical offset wheel for no rubbing. But i dont know it.

fordguy2

Reaction score
Well I just ordered the add a leaf. Hopefully itll be here monday. Hopefully it gives me what I need for now. Anyone put in one of these? I will probably need new u bolts. What are the dimensions that I need including the 2in mini pack? I wasnt surre how thick the new leaf was but figured I would have to add another inch on the u bolt. If anyone could help with this it would be much appreciated.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.