• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Front Ranch Hand Bumper

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
I have a front Ranch Hand Bumper for sale. It is on my 99 f250 right now. It will be coming off within the week. I will be swapping to a different bumper as I plan to add a winch. Bumper is in good shape. Not the shiniest, but it is a very stout deer slayer. Front receiver comes in handy. I put my hitch haul on there and stand up there when doing engine work. I have 4 Rigid Industries LED spots mounted on it, so there are 4 holes drilled in it. The bottom tube had a slight dent. Look for it in the photos, hardly showes. Asking $500, local pick up in NW IN. PM, or leave a text at (219) 869-8 six 6 three.

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Got a PM wanting more pictures. Thought I'd put them in the thread and get a bump out of it...

This is on the guy's truck I bought it from.

On mine right after I put it on.

After I added the camper shell rhino lined the rockers and wasted money on wheels I don't really like...

Most recent shots. After the lift and addition of the lights.

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
I'm getting PMs about the "dent" I described in my OP. I hope you can see it in this shot. It's not real big, but it's there...

eng53ine

Reaction score
I'm getting PMs about the "dent" I described in my OP. I hope you can see it in this shot. It's not real big, but it's there...

I don't think You'd see it with new paint.

02 ccsb, lariat, 7.3 auto, 4x4, 4" duals, 6637,zoodad

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.