Froze my a** off in my 6.4

08sixfour12

Reaction score
Well guys... I need some help. Did numerous searches on various other forums however nothing has really helped me and I'm hoping ya'll can chime in here.

So, this morning in the frozen ice land of Ontario, Canada it was -27c (-16f), started the truck and let it idle for 45min then left on my merry way...Only to not warm up and freeze my ass off for 2 hours. :cursing:

All gauges got to where they should be, however, with the heat cranked and fans blowing max there was no heat at all in the cab.

I had my coolant flushed 2 weeks ago and the tech said that my heater core was a bit plugged up, so he flushed that too. Got heat for a bit that day then it's been downhill from there.

I'm also getting that lovely little wrench poppin up, so from my research I'm thinking tstats are ****ting the bed? Heater core? I have no idea but it was @)$#&*#& cold this morning!!

Coolant level is ay-okay
No visible leaks anywhere

Help? :(

08sixfour12

Reaction score
So my buddy who is a ford tech said that if my heater core is plugged, my oil cooler is plugged too... Any one else have these issues or am i the only one?

Latest posts

Members online