• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: 20 X 10 BMF SOTAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
These are the ones that I bought from SAK last year. 4.75 offset. Death metal finish.

I like the 22s, so I am going that route. Tires are already gone, but I gotta get these rims to move. Looking for about $1,000. We will discuss delivery. We have boxes to send them in, but if it is on one of my trips... Well, we can waive delivery fee... LOL

No pics yet, but they are in very nice shape. They are currently in Beaumont, TX if you are interested in picking up...

BlueOx

Reaction score
These are the ones that I bought from SAK last year. 4.75 offset. Death metal finish.

I like the 22s, so I am going that route. Tires are already gone, but I gotta get these rims to move. Looking for about $1,000. We will discuss delivery. We have boxes to send them in, but if it is on one of my trips... Well, we can waive delivery fee... LOL

No pics yet, but they are in very nice shape. They are currently in Beaumont, TX if you are interested in picking up...

You would post this just as I picked up a different set of wheels 2 days ago! LoL these are by far my favorite BMF wheels!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

VanoFord

Reaction score
I'm in for pictures. I'm in Houston so I could get that way sometime soon if you arent headed this short way already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online