• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS/ 2016 F-250 Platinum New/Lifted/Warranty

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I don't count CA, lol I moved from there, the weather there is amazing, but the laws, craziness, and the lame laws. Make me ignore it. And the traffic... Oh the traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't disagree. It is insane. My job is the only thing keeping me here.

Older cars are cheaper in AZ. but new ones, I was shocked at the difference. But your property tax is really low though.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Costwise i think Cali is still waaaaaay more expensive. It was 12 years ago when I was going to move out into that area to run a couple peaking plant jobs.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Depends where it is. I am not saying it is cheap to live here but it's relative. Ex. I have friends that are correctional officers for private prisons. Pay depends on area. They get paid more here than say Missouri. Sales tax is actually higher in parts of Az than here.

Sent from the bat phone near a drilling rig.

Cjones06

Reaction score
Price drop $63,000

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 211

Cjones06

Reaction score
Sold for $60k to a wholesaler, maybe this will help someone in the future as to where the market is right now.

Notneb

Reaction score
Sold for $60k to a wholesaler, maybe this will help someone in the future as to where the market is right now.

Got the name of said wholesaler? I'd make a pretty penny on my truck in time for the '17's...

Cjones06

Reaction score
Sorry i am not on here often. I will PM you his number. He is out of east TX but Im pretty sure he prefers to steer away from ******d trucks.

The day after we agreed on the price I was offered the same thing for it from an individual. I was also offered 58k at a local 4wd dealership (Dons wholesale) so its not like this is an absurd price. Clearly the market in TX/LA region is a bit different from what you guys are seeing more towards the west coast.

If anyone wants his number PM me and I will shoot it to you, out of respect to him I'm not going to post it not knowing if he minds or not.

Notneb

Reaction score
Sorry i am not on here often. I will PM you his number. He is out of east TX but Im pretty sure he prefers to steer away from ******d trucks.

The day after we agreed on the price I was offered the same thing for it from an individual. I was also offered 58k at a local 4wd dealership (Dons wholesale) so its not like this is an absurd price. Clearly the market in TX/LA region is a bit different from what you guys are seeing more towards the west coast.

If anyone wants his number PM me and I will shoot it to you, out of respect to him I'm not going to post it not knowing if he minds or not.

Luckily I kept all the stock parts! Dealerships will take a d3leted truck if you have the parts, even if they're not on the truck.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Then there's tax, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only are there taxes but thats also IF you use FORD CREDIT at the advertised 5% interest.

If you take the 0.9% interest you instantly lose $3500 in rebates.

I see a whole lot of guys posting what they see sticker prices for with no idea of how the sticker price works. Im guilty of it as well... But I have been shopping lately and discovering the reality of the sticker price.

Latest posts

Members online