• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: 250/200 Full Force Hybrids

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
(8) Full Force (Ryan Casserly) built 250cc injectors, they have 200% nozzles on them.
The injectors have right around 2,000 miles and still have almost a full year of warranty on them. I bought them around February.

They will be going back to Full Force to get flow tested before you get them so they will be in tip top shape.

If you want anything changed on them that can also been done on your penny while they are at Full Force, just let me know.

I need a set of 8 decent shape cores in return to build my larger set.

$1550 + shipping

Feel free to PM me if you have more questions.

juniort444e

Reaction score
My buddy said he will buy them. Said he needs another week to get the money tho. So im assuming that if they are sold by then oh well. I wouldnt expect you to hold them that long.

2000wa250

Reaction score
very interested. Located in WA, would be willing to work something out. I have Cash in hand, PM me your bottom cash price. Was planning on ordering these from Clay within the week so this would definitely work out for me. Looks like youre about 4 hours away from me so PM me please!!!

Latest posts

Members online