• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: Alpine IVA-W505

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Up for grabbs is the Alpine IVA-W505 headunit that was in my truck. Just sold the truck so its here for first taker :)

Unit works fine, no problems. Comes with the Reverse Camera, and all wiring for it, Has the ipod hookup that plugs directly behind the ipod and charges it. Has blutetooth so you can sync your phone and the bluetooth mic. It has a tilt down screen. Also have remote control and all additional wire harness' that came with it will be included.

We're asking for $550 or best offer. Dont need a trade just looking for cash. Can do CC over the phone through our shop or paypal.
304198_2571341246006_1328510462_3077052_115689857_n.jpg

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Sorry for the late ass response guys we've been clocking in ridiculous hours getting ready for SEMA .

The unit comes with the nav directly in it. Dont need to add anything or do anything extra. You can pull the pack out and updated through alpine via USB on your computer. Also will play dvds while in motion. Its touch screen, no missing pixels. Comes with the reverse camera and you just wire it up to kick on, comes with the Ipod cable that hooks right up to the back of your ipod and the microphone for the bluetooth..... also will give you the double din install kit i have on it. And yes i have the remote control!

let me know if I missed anything.

Latest posts

Members online