• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: Factory Cloth Seatcovers - 2005 F350

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Changed over to leather so I have a full set of grey cloth for sale. This is for the 40/20/40 split bench in the front and 60/40 bench in the rear. The only part I don't have are the ones for the center jump seat, because I sold the entire center seat when I upgraded to my 08 console. These are in great shape. The drivers seat does have a little more wear from all the use it saw compared to the other seats. The drivers seat does have a tiny little hole, that could probably be fixed before you put them on.

They do need a good cleaning. My passenger front seat was dirty from having something spilled on it (for those that saw it on my install lol). I took it down and sprayed it off at the car wash and it came right off, so the others should be just as easy (actually easier).

Not really sure what to ask for these. PM me an offer, cash or trade for whatever.

Here are a few pics I snapped, let me know if there is anything particular you want to see.

Complete set:

9d63e1f9.png

Front Drivers Seat:

9900a8d6.png

Front Pass Seat (the one I sprayed off):

8107279d.png

Rear Drivers Seat:

1f0ef4d8.png

Rear Pass Seat:

a00e9096.png

This is the flip down armrest cover for the rear seat:

7f7bc05a.png