• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Fs: Harley Davidson black leather seats

lildiup

Reaction score
Hey I have a set of black Harley Davidson seats drivers seat has a tear from getting in and out and also the arm rest is cracking. All other seats in good shape located in paxinos, pa $2000

null_zpsbbce7a80.jpg

null_zps79d7abf2.jpg

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Just wanted to post up and let people know that I drove up and met Cody - cool guy. Bought the seats and installed them in the truck. Good guy to do business with, thanks man.

240_zps9c1fc18f.jpg

246_zps8acacc27.jpg

247_zpsa54688f4.jpg

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Just wanted to post up and let people know that I drove up and met Cody - cool guy. Bought the seats and installed them in the truck. Good guy to do business with, thanks man.

240_zps9c1fc18f.jpg

246_zps8acacc27.jpg

247_zpsa54688f4.jpg

Just wanted to say that as much as I love my lifted trucks, I like yours just as much! That's probably the best looking regular cab I've ever seen! :thumbsup:

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that as much as I love my lifted trucks, I like yours just as much! That's probably the best looking regular cab I've ever seen! :thumbsup:

Thanks man! I'm happy with where it's sitting - every now and then I get the itch to make the change to 2WD and lower it.... but I really like the idea of having 4WD.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Thanks man! I'm happy with where it's sitting - every now and then I get the itch to make the change to 2WD and lower it.... but I really like the idea of having 4WD.

I remember seeing pics of it in another thread awhile back. It looks great to me the way it sits now! DON'T TOUCH IT!!! LOL

Latest posts

Members online