• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: HS Minin maxx Race Tuner

strokinKR

Reaction score
I have a used mini in perfect condition for sale. Its unlocked and has MCC already. It has Gearheads tune package but I'm not sure if they transfer. Comes with everything a new one does including the box. I'm not sure what used ones go for so ill start at $1450. Best way to reach me is text. 6787562026 thanks

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
I may know someone, Im sure this would work for a 2011 F-350 KR dually or a 2009 DMAX dually right?

Crack85

Reaction score
I don't see the difference between "used" n "new". The fact remains is that they don't make race ones anymore....so demand determines the price....new ones are like 1600 now.

Super-Stroker

Reaction score
Most of the vendors on the forum are getting 1400-1700 for a new mini max depending who you go thru...based on the prices I just got when I bought mine last week just FYI

strokinKR

Reaction score
Most of the vendors on the forum are getting 1400-1700 for a new mini max depending who you go thru...based on the prices I just got when I bought mine last week just FYI

Ok. So you're saying mine is cheaper. New price $1200. If it doesn't sell soon its staying in the truck.

Last edited:

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I wouldn't go that low. I got $1200 for the last couple used ones I had. and got $1000 for XRT PRO.

I would advertise it for sale on your local craigslist and/or on larger forums with more traffic.

Latest posts

Members online