• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: JL Audio 500/1 Sub Amp

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Selling my JL Audio 500/1 mono subwoofer amp. This thing is in excellent condition and makes an incredible sub amp. Ask around, and you will find out how good things are. I'm only selling because I am moving up to a HD900/5 for my new setup.

I'll take the first $275!!!!

c46191cc.png

a8ae8245.png

motoxracer42

Reaction score
may want to wait to sell it till after you try the hd. i still like the slash series better.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
MY big thing is I need an amp for my mids/highs, and I dont want amps all over the place. I like the single HD series amp that runs everything. I know people running it, its a nice amp. But you're right...the 500/1 is an AWESOME amp. Have had people send me messages with lower offers, but I'm not going to give it away. I'll put it in the Jeep or VW if it doesn't sell.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Lol. Its not "that" big.

I just picked up a JL 500/1 and a 12w3 a couple weeks ago. Now to figure out where to put em...

fords4life

Reaction score
I really want this, but just spent my money on a turbo. Let's see how my weekend goes in Vegas...lol. maybe I'll hit the big one.

TxFireman1972

Reaction score
Still available, would be great under the tree!! I found a deal on a HD900/5 so I wont need this one anymore.

Price reduced... I'll take $225/shipped!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.