• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FT/S: 2013 F-150 EcoBoost FX4 - Loaded - 10k Miles

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
So, I'm looking to get into some investments, and I'll need some startup cash. This truck is WAY nicer than I need, anyways.

So, up for sale/trade is my basically brand new 2013 Ford F-150 FX4 CCSB. It has the EcoBoost engine, and has every option from the factory, except for Max Tow (which includes 3:73 gears and tow mirrors). It has just over 10,000 miles, and has only been ran on 93 octane Shell fuel since day one, along with Pennzoil Platinum synthetic oil. I am averaging 18 MPG, with mostly city driving. It is an awesome truck, and is in perfect shape. It has never towed anything or been off road. This truck stickered at over $53,000, and I only bought it a few months ago. Some additional options include:

Oxford White Paint
Black Leather Interior
Navigation
Sunroof
Factory HID's,
Heated and Cooled Seats
20" Wheels
700W Sony Sound System
3:55 Gears w/ E-locker

-Tinted Windows (5% on the rear, 35% on the front windows, and 5% brow)
-Spray In Bedliner
-LED Interior Lights
-LED Fog Lights
-LED License Plate Lights
-LED Cargo Lights

The paint has been meticulously taken care of. The paint was completely corrected, removing all swirls and scratches installed by the stealership, and the paint, wheels, trim, and glass were all nanocoated to seal in the perfection. The nanocoating offers 2 years of protection, while making the paint extremely hydrophobic and scratch resistant. It is maintained utilizing a 2 bucket method so that there are no new scratches or swirls introduced into the paint. The truck looks DRIPPING wet just sitting there.

I am asking $40k OBO, or trade.

I'm really interested in trading a 6.0L Excursion, but would also be interested in 6.0L and 6.4L RCLB's or CCSB's. I could possibly be interested in sports cars. Trans Ams, GTOs, G8s, Mustang GTs, Cobras, etc. I am not interested in any extended cabs, or anything with a 7.3L in it. I would be interested in a King Ranch or Lariat 6.7L, for the right deal, but it would have to be a sweet deal, as I'm really just looking to trade this truck so that I may have some cash to invest with. If you have a trade, don't be afraid to offer it up. The worst I can say is no.

Here are some HORRIBLE cell phone pictures, but you get the idea of how the truck is equipped. I'll get some better pictures soon. The truck looks MUCH better than it did rolling off the lot.

86174b8d-b668-4177-8029-18d47838f668.jpg

97659A1A-74D5-42B5-A343-625A6ADB3913.jpg

50EC7F4B-81F4-47A8-A50E-EE3BD523B1A6.jpg

98DB0E9F-9B0E-4A28-A069-BAC89BEFC4D1.jpg

9A6A1E29-028A-4F37-A1E1-C78624073FB5.jpg

Last edited:

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
What are you doing to average 18mpg ?
My buddy can barely get 14 out of his.

GLWS btw

Driving like a grandma. LOL But I would tell him to regap his spark plugs or replace them with properly gapped ones. They should all be .030, and replaced every 20k, IMO. After that, it just takes some learning to net the best MPG. I was only getting 15 when I first bought it.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Good luck on the sale I'm thinking of getting rid of its twin too... they're a great truck...GLWS!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

dsberman94

Reaction score
Love these trucks. Might be next next new one. How couldn't you get 20 out of it. I just averaged 15-18 to North Carolina and back to northeast pa on a leveled 2013 turning 35s. Awesome trucks and love the color combo. GLWS.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Good luck on the sale I'm thinking of getting rid of its twin too... they're a great truck...GLWS!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks, man!

Love these trucks. Might be next next new one. How couldn't you get 20 out of it. I just averaged 15-18 to North Carolina and back to northeast pa on a leveled 2013 turning 35s. Awesome trucks and love the color combo. GLWS.

I could easily get 20 out of it if Alabama wasn't so hilly, and if I actually did more highway driving. :D

2006.1f250

Reaction score
I've got a 03 Excursion for sale if you're interested.

GLWS, had a 12 FX2 and they're nice trucks.
You might look at CarMax to see what they will give you.
That's the route I went when I got rid of mine.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Truck looks sharp. I can vouche for Blake's attention to detail when it comes to showroom quality cleaning and maintenance; the man's got skill.

I thought you were working with some folks on developing new stuff for the EcoBoost in the performance industry... I guess it didn't work out?

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Truck looks sharp. I can vouche for Blake's attention to detail when it comes to showroom quality cleaning and maintenance; the man's got skill.

I thought you were working with some folks on developing new stuff for the EcoBoost in the performance industry... I guess it didn't work out?

Thanks man....

I was, and then other projects in their shop took priority and I haven't heard from them in a while. The only thing we got done was extracting the stock file, so they could write a tune. They said they would call me in two weeks, but I never heard back. That was several months ago. So the truck remains to be stock. :D

Latest posts

Members online