Fuel bowl swap

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Anyone ever swapped their fuel bowel? Need help on disconnecting the fuel line to the tube, was told there was a nut on the bottom but I do not see it

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Send me a picture to my cell phone of the bottom of the replacement bowl that is going to be going in. Maybe I can remember what is on the bottom of the bowl that you have to disconect before the bowl will come out.

Cr500

Reaction score
If you are talking about the secondary, and you mean the bowl outlet, that is a 1/2" quick connect. Go down and buy the little plastic quick connect kit for ac lines, use the 1/2 tool. The bowl mounts to plenum with 3 bolts. Other 3 lines, bowl inlet and returns are just regular banjo fittings.

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Alright ill send you a pic but im guessing Cr500 answered it. Yeah I have the 3 banjos off, the 3 bolts holding it and the sensor unplugged, ready to go was just held up by that hose. So that kit will have the tool and new fitting to correctly remove and replace or do I need something else as well?

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
All you should have to do is use the fuel line quick disconect tool like the picture that I sent you and take the line apart and then install the new bowl.

Latest posts

Members online