fuel lines with gen3 hpop

ibestroken

Reaction score
new on this forum and just need some assistance. Heres my ? I just installed a gen3 hpop on my truck. The dilemma is it will not work with the factory hard fuel lines coming up beside the block.(they failed to mention in directions)The auxilary oil feed line has to run right where they are bolted to the block. I run a homemade fuelbowl delete with DI's RR and an AD100. What are some of yall running for the supply/return to replace them.

Thanks,Zach

neverkickn

Reaction score
You could run some braided hose for the supply and return. They should be flexible enough to route around the oil feed line.

On a side note, do you have a filter after your fuel pump?

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
2012-09-11_15-38-36_367.jpg

2012-09-11_15-38-23_305.jpg

Ditch the stock lines for push lock.

JD3020

Reaction score
Thanks for the pic! I need to replace the lines on the front of my OBS, and wanna run some sort of rubber line, but not sure if i wanna run up through the front like stock. I'm gonna have to take a look and see if i can do something like that with the stock fuel bowl.

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
I have -10 from the tank to the pump then -8 from the pump to the heads. Then -6 about half way back to the tank and that hooks to the stock hard feed line. So the old pickup tube and feed is now the return.

Charles

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I ran the Gen 3 back in 1949 with the factory hard fuel supply and return lines. I think I simply pulled the supply out in front of the reservoir instead of it poking out behind it in the way of everything else, including, but not limited to the Gen3.

Latest posts

Members online