fuel pump!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
fuelab 41401 is all you'll need in one of these trucks, youll need a regulated return or an inline regulator to regulate it to the fuel bowl, and a filter setup though. I wouldnt even put the airdog back on the truck as a pusher pump turned down, they're a joke.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
get a pump with a brushless motor (fuelab). Do some research on the difference between the two. The fuelab can be run at reduced speed duty cycle for continuous (longer pump life) use right on the pump, other pumps need an additional controller to do this.

FuelTech

Reaction score
For what you are doing, you don't need the add-on electronic fuel pressure regulator. A standard adjustable regulator (Fuelab or any other brand) would be what you are after. The pumps have a built in speed control that allows low speed, high speed, or continuously variable if you have some way to send them a PWM signal. The can be wired to run in reduced speed (as mentioned above) and switch to high speed when the need arises w/ no additional controllers (outside of a cheap Hobbs switch or manual simple switch). The electronic regulator that you are thinking of reads return line pressure and sends a PWM signal to the pump for speed- fuel on demand more or less.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
I have close to 10k on mine maybe. It's no longer a DD so it doesn't get alot of miles on it anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ford rules

Reaction score
Thanks^ trying to decide if i want to run a fuel lab or aero. I havent seen many milage reports.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have near 30k on my fuelab and hasn't skipped a beat, run at reduced speed. Fuels my 225/100s no problems, gauges doesnt move from 60psi WOT

ford rules

Reaction score
Ive heard the fuel labs should last longer since there brushless? Not sure though.

ford rules

Reaction score
^ Im wondering the same ive seen the term thrown around with the fuel labs, not sure what its meaning though.

Latest posts

Members online