Fuel system parts

04 f350

Reaction score
After a long and hard road with this Air Dog 165 I've finally given up on it, everybody knows the story about it so I'm not even gonna go there. Basically what I'm looking for is what all ill need to completely redo my fuel system? I'm going to be using the fuelab 41402 and taking all the stock lines out and using bigger ones...I'm not running a reg return as of now but is it a must when you run this type of system? I'm not much of a fuel guy so I'm pretty lost when it comes to this, what all do I need to get everything working properly. Thanks guys

04 f350

Reaction score
If I need to yes....as of now my fuel bowl and the blue spring hasn't been messed with at all. If its more beneficial to use somthn I'm open to any ideas.

Mdub707

Reaction score
You need to have some sort of regulator there. The stock setup will work, but isn't ideal. I asked a similar question, due to my setup I can't run a traditional regulated return, but was basically told as long as I was running a decent pump like the fuelab I should be fine up to 190's or so. I think a RR would be a good idea, if you can do it though. The 41401 should be fine btw and a few bucks cheaper than the 41402. The 41402 is overkill LOL My plan was to run a sump, my own filter setup to the fuelab and feed up to the fuel bowl.

04 f350

Reaction score
Well what's the difference in the two pumps? I have a sump already and was goin to run the water sep then the fuelab to the 2 micron filter and then so on, that's where I run into my issue tho since I don't really know where to start after all that's done and where to go from there.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
the 41401 is good for over 1000.. diesel horsepower.

Sump, pre filter, pump, post filter, heads, regulator, tank. Very easy.

Latest posts

Members online