• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

full force 350/400

powersmokin88

Reaction score
I got a set of 350/400 I got them from short bus on here. I really don't know much about them. I sent them out to have them looked at said they needed a few things so I got them all fix up then put about 300 miles on them not what I am looking for. I would sell out right for 2000 or trade for smaller and cash may trade for other things Call or texts 419 957 0441.

From Findlay Ohio
Thanks

907DAVE

Reaction score
Bold..

Buy them for $1500 or less, then try and sell shortly after for 2k?

GLWS

powersmokin88

Reaction score
WOW grow the hell up. It don't matter what I payed for them matters what I have in them and why would I send a other builders injector over to some one. I never did anything to you now your going to go around and mess with all my post.

jwlandry

Reaction score
Seems to me that he's not taking a stab at you personally but possibly giving a heads up to whoever may be interested in those injectors so they don't get shafted.

powersmokin88

Reaction score
How would someone get shafted. I am not doing anything wrong here and there is nothing wrong with the injectors. I am just selling them for what I have in them. They did not get sent to sinper. I am selling them because I want to get a bigger set from sniper for the motor build I am doing and I already got a set from him for my dd.

bruce

Reaction score
they were supposed to be flowed and re o-ringed before they were sold by luke. might want to find that paper work before you expect anyone to buy these

neverkickn

Reaction score
Will he didn't do it I did if your not interested then please don't write on this post

Wrong, everyone here is just trying to keep someone else from walking into a bad situation. If you actually had issues repaired, then I don't see a problem with you selling them for more, but you need to be able to verify your story. You can ask Ryan or Matt to come in here and verify that they worked the set for you.

BTW, if they performed work for you then they put an invoice in the box, unless someone slipped that day.

powersmokin88

Reaction score
I didn't get paper work with them and how would someone get in a bad deal here. I haven't messed over anyone but if this is going to be this way then they can take all my post off along with my profile.

davey99ps

Reaction score
I'd really like to hear from Matt or Cass to see if these sticks really did go back to them or not. When my sticks were checked, I didn't get any paperwork but then again I was broke down an stuck in TN an those guys helped me out.

I just find this deal a little odd, I remember reading the sniper thread, an I also know Luke said he was gonna have them gone through before they were sold an I trust him a lot more seeing how he's been around the forums for years. Another thing I find a little off is in your opening post it says that these aren't what you thought they'd be an are to big an you'd trade for smaller sticks, then a couple of replies later you say your going even bigger on injectors. Soooo which is it? Or are you hoping someone will trade you another manufacturers sticks to tear apart an try an figure out more info without actually having to do the r&d yourselves? If Luke still owned these an I was looking for that size injector, I'd buy them in a heartbeat, but now that you've owned them, unless someone from FF gets on here an says otherwise, I wouldn't touch them even if you offered em to me for a grand.

SuperDuty73

Reaction score
Luke had them gone threw before hand. Why would you have to send them out for "repair" or to be checked once again??

powersmokin88

Reaction score
Ask Luke he did not send them out anywhere. If you ain't looking to get them then dont post on here. I ain't looking to duck anyone over but If you yall want to keep being **** heads then will some one delete this post and get it out of here.

Reaction score
FYI.. If these are Luke's old injectors and they are still what they used to be, these injectors are B codes... Not hybrids. Just so potential buyers know what they were.

Latest posts

Members online