full force stg. 2 ss

under pressure

Reaction score
I missed the note at the bottom as the asterisk states
Single or split... Oh well.
Full Force will make them, but there's no price difference between 140/80 and 160/100.
Biggers better in that regard......

Black 02

Reaction score
Stage II's will do enough to make your PMR's (if you have them) go :puke:

I just found out this weekend. Course I had the other stuff in my sig too.... :pimp:

Just sucks to ruin a block.

under pressure

Reaction score
Ya, im not looking fwd to that any time soon.
I'm curious as to the hp/torque of that combo on 37s.

Last edited:

smokedout250

Reaction score
I made 466hp 870tq on my smaller stage 2s 160/30s don't really know the nozzle size two different company's (long story) but I had t500,efuel, s366, and tony Wildman lived tuned it. Awesome running truck kinda miss throw gears and that burnt clutch smell....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bruce

Reaction score
i can't see a 160/30 makin 466, see i can't see a 200/30 makin 466, either that dyno was very generous or those weren't 30% nozzles

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
stage 2's aint gonna make 500 anyway. but as a matter of fact it will support 500 horse. regulated return is highly recommended but you don't need an upgraded pump or lines

i was told i wouldn't make over 450hp with my 170/100s either.... but Johnathan live tuned it on the dyno at beans and it made 492.6hp and 1020tq.... that was with a walbro pump and bone stock fuel system, adrenaline, and a 38r... its possible to make higher then normal hp but not probable. im regretting every day i didnt do valve springs.... bent 7 pushrods and i think i have another. more then likely the heads will come off and valves replaced, and 910s added, along with studs.

Black 02

Reaction score
Nope. Sounds like a solid running truck. There have been a couple of trucks running around here with that combo - usually it comes off because they sell the truck - not because it grenades. Makes an awesome tow rig with a manual trans.

It was a really solid running truck and after the turbo lit, it kept the engine cool.

Just wished the rods would have cooperated a little more.... :) LOL

smokedout250

Reaction score
i can't see a 160/30 makin 466, see i can't see a 200/30 makin 466, either that dyno was very generous or those weren't 30% nozzles

Well we aren't positive the nozzles I had we're 30s Ryan redid the injectors told me they were a stage 2 when I ordered becuase of the nozzle.... Tony did the tunning and said the truck was kind of a freak. It ran harder than most sounded different than most. Derek hamil questioned the numbers as well and tony said they were good numbers and very possible with the injectors. When it dyno'd I was making around 42psi of boost with nothing but a haze out of the exhuast. So I'm not saying the numbers are right but I know it ran harder tha. My 6.0 which dyno'd at 436hp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rc4wd

Reaction score
Nope. Sounds like a solid running truck. There have been a couple of trucks running around here with that combo - usually it comes off because they sell the truck - not because it grenades. Makes an awesome tow rig with a manual trans.

Curious how would a 468 react to a set of 238/200 in a manual truck?

under pressure

Reaction score
"it was a really solid running truck and after the turbo lit, it kept the engine cool "

How hard did the turbo hit. Id be guessing you were 450s ?

That combo sounds good, just combined w/
37s, a stiff T/C and lots of torque on PMR s.

How long did that build last ? I'm skeptical to what hp level I want to achieve.

Last edited:

TARM

Reaction score
Not sure I would pay the money for new injectors and not at a bare minimum have a regulated return and in tank mods done as well as some other foundational upgrades. These should be done on even stock motors IMO. The stock deadhead is a deficient design and it eats injectors. At a min add that FRX thing from Rif.

I see at times people are ignoring the basics and jumping straight to what is deemed "performance mods" You can not forget about the foundational parts.

The fuel system has to be fixed including tank pickup

You need to be able to monitor EGT boost etc

The valve springs are weak and old.

The air intake is piss poor design and quality.

The muffler is highly restrictive as is the down pipe.

Those things IMO should be addressed at the same time or prior to any upgrades that only put more stress and loads on those systems.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.