Full Throttle Traction Bars

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Hi All,

Anybody ever install a set of Full Throttle traction bars on their 6.7 power stroke?? I have much easier access to these brand of bars since I live in Canada. If you have pics of them too and any advice of whether these are good or bad that would be great.

Thanks, Cam.

FORD-DNA

Reaction score
I'm running FTS traction bars. I've had them on my truck for 5-6000 miles.I have no complaints other then they are non adjustable. I don't think I will ever have to adjust them so I don't foresee a issue. They are quiet and have stopped axle wrap completely. So far so good.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
I'm running FTS traction bars. I've had them on my truck for 5-6000 miles.I have no complaints other then they are non adjustable. I don't think I will ever have to adjust them so I don't foresee a issue. They are quiet and have stopped axle wrap completely. So far so good.

Hmmm, right on. The whole non adjustable part scares me a bit too. Glad to hear you like them other than that though. Do you ever take your truck off road or anything to see how they react being non adjustable and all? By any chance could you take some pics too!? That would be awesome! Thanks....

Latest posts

Members online