• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Fusion Super Duty/Excursion front bumper

average

Reaction score
Well I don't think I'm gonna use it and since I'm selling my truck I'd like to sell this locally, really don't want to mess with shipping this thing yet because it is huge and HEAVY. Ready for light prep and paint/powdercoat.

Steel Fusion front bumper for 99-07 F-250/350+, Excursion. made for the 05-07 front end (grille/headlights). It's currently bare with the additional off road light holes.

Looking for $900 picked up. 814-571-zeroninefivetwo

http://imgur.com/r2lt7MD

yz235

Reaction score
For what it's worth that bumper is only for the 05-07 f250/350. It won't fit the excursion or any other superduty. I work for Fusion and wouldn't want a member to get upset when it doesn't for something else..

Sent from your mother's rancid vagina using my iPhone!!

Frogman2

Reaction score
Can you post pics showing attatching points?Not familiar with this brand but have used numerous others that were made for 05-07 and installed on 99-04 SD and X's.

Maybe yz235 can enlighten us as to why it won't fit older 99-04 models.Thanx

yz235

Reaction score
The grill and bumpers on the stock pickups are different. Their ya are the same, it's a matter of the bumper and grill longing up. Let me see if I can find one for a 99-04 and a 05-07 to take some pics of.

yz235

Reaction score
The grill and bumpers on the stock pickups are different. Their ya are the same, it's a matter of the bumper and grill longing up. Let me see if I can find one for a 99-04 and a 05-07 to take some pics of.

I meant their mounts are the same but the location of the grill and bottom edge is different.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Humm... It will fit fine. You will have a gap between the bottom of the grill and the bumper if you dont upgrade to a 2005+ grill, but otherwise fit fine.

shaverb94

Reaction score
Do you still have it and do you have any pics?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online