• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Garrett S60 turbo

Powersmoke_sd

Reaction score
I bought this turbo from another forums page under the impression it was a GT4294. Turns out it the TMF55, its 72mm/102mm on compressor side and 86mm turbine. 1.34 turbine housing with T-6 foot with a 5" v-band outlet. Turbo is in good shape no play came off a motor with less that 100K. Truck was said to be wrecked and parted out. I paid 400 for it just looking to make my money back. 400 shipped O.B.O.!

Powersmoke_sd

Reaction score
It came off a 14L. I've seen dodge guys use this turbo for a low pressure or bottom turbo. This turbo is a step above a GT4294, with enough fuel it will spool by itself but the driveability on the street would suck. This turbo would be good in a compound setup.

strokinKR

Reaction score
I bought this turbo from another forums page under the impression it was a GT4294. Turns out it the TMF55, its 72mm/102mm on compressor side and 86mm turbine. 1.34 turbine housing with T-6 foot with a 5" v-band outlet. Turbo is in good shape no play came off a motor with less that 100K. Truck was said to be wrecked and parted out. I paid 400 for it just looking to make my money back. 400 shipped O.B.O.!

Are you still looking for a gt4294?

Latest posts

Members online