Gas in new F250

Reaction score
Guy couldn't get new truck to start. Kept trying to crank it. Then when inside QT overheard how he was asking how bad it was when you put gas in it. DUMBASS. Note the dealer tag.
8638.jpg

78f100

Reaction score
We had one driven from GA to my shop in FL on gas. It was running rough so they stopped by the dealer on the way. Dealer said it checked out OK, when it got to me it was hard to start. I pulled the upper filter first and pure gas came out. His wife had accidentally filled it with gas on her trip. We pumped the tank filled it with fuel and changed filters, to my surprise he is still driving it without issue. I told him to be ready for a fuel system but it hasn't gave up yet.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
BP is the worst since the gas pump is green and diesel is black.

Had a guy drive a 7.3 3 hours to us full of gas. I pumped it from his tank straight into my car. New injectors and shipped it. Thing was hazing and he couldn't risk it being down.

mandkole

Reaction score
Shat happens. If you are used to going to the gas pump and perhaps don't own a diesel, for a couple of seconds you have to unlearn what you've known.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Ive seen a few duramax's survive no reason that truck shouldn't either. these newer pumps seem to be less fragile. Most likely it wont last as long as it would have but I would try it before spending 10k on a new fuel system.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
There are a string of gas stations that have started using the green handle widely known as diesel in the South for Gas pumps and black handles for diesel pumps. It has caused numerous issues...

Plus the truck is so quiet now it's easy to forget your driving a diesel!!!