Gearhead vs innovative mcc tunes

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Dont mean to change the topic....i have a 2015 powerstroke and also have an x3. Can i use the x3 and put custom tunes on it for my 15 or do i have to get an x4?

No go. You need a x4. It's better price when you buy together. Hit me up if I can help you out.

Reaction score
I went to gearheads website and messaged him with some questions about tuning my 2012 which I have been asking on this site about. He hasn't responded in two weeks. I keep hearing great customer service but wonder why no answer to basic questions??

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I went to gearheads website and messaged him with some questions about tuning my 2012 which I have been asking on this site about. He hasn't responded in two weeks. I keep hearing great customer service but wonder why no answer to basic questions??

They are very busy. Feel free to ask me any questions in sure I can expedite the process and most likely answer all your questions myself.

Reaction score
My 12 is deleted with hs stock tunes from minimax. runs good but seems pretty laggy when I accelerate, like it has to think about it before power kicks in. I get good fuel economy because drive pretty normel 80% of the time. I would like to get rid of delay when power is needed. I don't have transmission tuned currently because honestly when I deleted truck it had less than 1000 miles on it and was afraid to :lame: but wondering it that only issue or would trying different tune and trans tune make bigger difference

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Trans tune will make a huge difference. The gearhead tunes are much more refined than what you currently have in power , smoothness , spool and drivability.

Latest posts

Members online