General Grabber... Need Info

JD18

Reaction score
came across a great deal on a set of the grabbers. haven't herd a lot about them or known anyone to run them. have been told that they don't last very long. looking for info before I pull the trigger.

Just to give info. Tires were on the truck less than a month. Price is $850 mounted and balanced.

Ncovey

Reaction score
Which version? I have the AT2's, I like them a lot. Seem to be wearing just fine.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Have a couple buddies running them and they like them. They do only come in some odd ball sizes or else i'd be running them on my truck. Been looking at them for my next set since I do plan on going to a bigger tire.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I had a buddy with them on his ECSB f150 and they wore stupid fast. He didn't even get 13000 miles out of them. I've heard that they wear quick from a few other people as well. And they sucked in snow.

jaybuller

Reaction score
I live in maine so I see snow. ive had the grabber at2 285/75r16 for the past 20,000 miles on the front of my dually(I run bfg at in the back for the e rating) they still look new almost all tread is still there. the snow traction is great when im in 4x4. they stop great and I can turn on ice no problems sliding through icy turns. ive switched sided 1 time since new but like I said they are still like new with 20k miles on them. so who ever wears these out fast has got a hell of a right foot problem

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I had a buddy with them on his ECSB f150 and they wore stupid fast. He didn't even get 13000 miles out of them. I've heard that they wear quick from a few other people as well. And they sucked in snow.

I'm wondering if my buddies have the at2 version...forgot that there is the grabber and the grabber at2.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.