Georgia Roll Call

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
Question for you guys, when I move to Georgia do I have to get emissions done? Do I have to worry about not having a dpf or a cat? I have an 08 6.4

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Any vehicle, gas or diesel 3/4 ton or larger have NO emissions. We run 3/4 gassers at work and no emissions are required. No diesel emissions at all on any diesel vehicle.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Sargar

Reaction score
Yeah, zero emissions testing for diesels and the gas emissions are only in the counties of non compliance, which is only 13 I think. Since you were moving to Lawrenceville you will be in Gwinnett County which does require emissions.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
Any vehicle, gas or diesel 3/4 ton or larger have NO emissions. We run 3/4 gassers at work and no emissions are required. No diesel emissions at all on any diesel vehicle.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

Yeah, zero emissions testing for diesels and the gas emissions are only in the counties of non compliance, which is only 13 I think. Since you were moving to Lawrenceville you will be in Gwinnett County which does require emissions.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you both, that is f**king awesome! In CT i have to do emissions testing once every year lol, so to go from that to this is awesome!

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
Does anyone around here do weekly meetups or anything? just moved down here and im settled into my job I am beginning to go stir crazy not knowing anyone around here.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Does anyone around here do weekly meetups or anything? just moved down here and im settled into my job I am beginning to go stir crazy not knowing anyone around here.

We 're having a GEORGIA POWERSTROKE DIESEL ASSOCIATION meet at Simmit Racing tomorrow. You're more than welcome to head down and meet the guys. We'd love to have you.

Sent while driving, drinking coffee and threatening to kill people in traffic.

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
What area are you located within?

2013 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O. AWD...

I'm in gwinnet County, and more specifically Lawrenceville area.

We 're having a GEORGIA POWERSTROKE DIESEL ASSOCIATION meet at Simmit Racing tomorrow. You're more than welcome to head down and meet the guys. We'd love to have you.

Where's summit racing? I'll see how tomorrow pans out but I'd definitely be happy to come!

EDIT: Also at what time?

Last edited:

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I'm in gwinnet County, and more specifically Lawrenceville area.

Where's summit racing? I'll see how tomorrow pans out but I'd definitely be happy to come!

EDIT: Also at what time?

Summit Racing is on McDonough. I think the guys are planning to meet up around 11am for lunch at the BBQ joint and them roll up to Summit.

Looks like I'm not gonna make it. My sons team pictures got canceled due to weather, and rescheduled for tomorrow at 1. Family first though.

00Powerstroke

Reaction score
Summit Racing is on McDonough. I think the guys are planning to meet up around 11am for lunch at the BBQ joint and them roll up to Summit.

Looks like I'm not gonna make it. My sons team pictures got canceled due to weather, and rescheduled for tomorrow at 1. Family first though.

I wasn't able to make it out but let me know when the next one is supposed to happen!

ZombieSoldier

Reaction score
also on April 19th is the Darkhorse Diesel Dyno Derby

photo.jpg

Latest posts

Members online