Reaction score
Here is a comparison to the stock 13 turbo

Attachments

• 20151012_162502.jpg
    20151012_162502.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 278

Dzchey21

Reaction score
so is the new 65 or whatever? I'm jelly if it is. You will be super happy I have been running Morgan's 64MM for about a year and have nothing but good to say about it.

Reaction score
Dzchey21
"so is the new 65 or whatever? I'm jelly if it is. You will be super happy I have been running Morgan's 64MM for about a year and have nothing but good to say about it."

Did you do fuel upgrades all at same time or run awhile first? Im looking at turbo then fuel later and curious how it does. I know it'll run out of fuel but I assume still a big increase over stock 12 turbo
Op sorry for highjacking

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Dzchey21
"so is the new 65 or whatever? I'm jelly if it is. You will be super happy I have been running Morgan's 64MM for about a year and have nothing but good to say about it."

Did you do fuel upgrades all at same time or run awhile first? Im looking at turbo then fuel later and curious how it does. I know it'll run out of fuel but I assume still a big increase over stock 12 turbo
Op sorry for highjacking

I ran for about 6 months without fuel upgrades. No need for more fuel although it does well with more fuel as well.

how much more power can you get with this turbo?

That's debatable. At my altitude 22 psi from the stock turbo is all you want to push, which is 425 hp on the dyno. With just the turbo upgrade my truck did 575hp and then with fuel mods did 629 hp.

***individual results may vary***

JSJ4613

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I ran for about 6 months without fuel upgrades. No need for more fuel although it does well with more fuel as well.

That's debatable. At my altitude 22 psi from the stock turbo is all you want to push, which is 425 hp on the dyno. With just the turbo upgrade my truck did 575hp and then with fuel mods did 629 hp.

Is this turbo a good choice for a '15?Has anyone installed this on a '15 ,and reported their findings?

Ctsvnino

Reaction score

So this upgrade is worth every penny!! I mean h&s kit is amazing but might go this route instead

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.