Getting the new streetmaxr installed this week

Dzchey21

Reaction score
H&S makes a great product as well. I chose this turbo too keep it VGT, my truck tows a lot and I live at high altitude. Its not as big of a deal breaker like itused to be, I am sure that the non vgt turbos perform just fine.

Reaction score
575 for just turbo change is way more than I would have expected. That sounds great. I just didn't want to be disappointed if I didn't do fuel at same time but sure sounds like I wouldn't be. I assume trans held up at that power ??

spongebob915

Reaction score
Getting there

Attachments

• 20151013_182339.jpg
    20151013_182339.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 172
Reaction score
Both the H&S or one of our turbos are great options that work for 95% of people out there.

We will have more VGTS ready soon. Any one who is interested please feel free to give me a call at or pm. I'd be glad to discuss the TowMaxR, StreetMaxR or 6670R vgt turbos and what they are capable of.

http://www.midwestdieselauto.com/store/c32/6.7_Powerstroke_Turbocharger.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
Trans has been fine so far, I don't push it too hard loaded tho.

I had a 15 swap but it didn't take it easy towing lol I drive it the same regardless. Lol took it all in stride.

Both the H&S or one of our turbos are great options that work for 95% of people out there.

We will have more VGTS ready soon. Any one who is interested please feel free to give me a call at or pm. I'd be glad to discuss the TowMaxR, StreetMaxR or 6670R vgt turbos and what they are capable of.

http://www.midwestdieselauto.com/store/c32/6.7_Powerstroke_Turbocharger.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turbos are junk lmao

oscard0215

Reaction score
any pictures of the 2015 stock turbo compared to the streetmax R? wondering how much bigger these are and or what makes them so much better. just dee-leted and i've been bit by the bug. these trucks are awesome.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.