Gift Idea for Delta161

Delta161

Reaction score
Hello all, This is Delta161's mom. This is what he gets for leaving his computer set up to auto log on to this site..LOL. He is at basic training right now and then goes to AIT so he won't be back until Christmas. I would like to give him a nice gift for graduating basic and AIT. He has a 1999 Ford F250. I know he wants new tires and rims. He wants the rims in all black. However, there are so many to choose from. I would like suggestions from you all. Also, are rims and tires very personal? should I let him get that himself? If so, what are some other things I could to do his truck to surprise him?

Thank You,
Mom

bruce

Reaction score
I would just wait and let him choose. Nothin worse then gettin a nice gift and not bein happy with it.

Delta161

Reaction score
What about a gift certificate? Can you guys tell me a cool place to get rims or just cool stuff for his truck?

Thanks again for your replys,

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
What about a gift certificate? Can you guys tell me a cool place to get rims or just cool stuff for his truck?

Thanks again for your replys,

Cant go wrong with gift certificates. Just understand, that a $50.00 gift card, isnt going to get much for our trucks.... LOL this can be a rather expensive hobby! Check out the VENDORS SECTION on this forum. Any one of them would gladly help you out!

Very cool mom indeed! What Basic/AIT is he attending? I am active duty myself is why I am curious.

Delta161

Reaction score
He is at Fort Benning and then goes to Fort Leonard Wood for AIT doing Horizontal Engineering. To be quite honest, I figured I would have to dump a pretty penny to make a difference. It's hard for him to justify big dollars when he has other things he needs. However, that's what moms are for..lol

Thanks!!!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
He is at Fort Benning and then goes to Fort Leonard Wood for AIT doing Horizontal Engineering. To be quite honest, I figured I would have to dump a pretty penny to make a difference. It's hard for him to justify big dollars when he has other things he needs. However, that's what moms are for..lol

Thanks!!!

LOL I was 17 when I left for basic training, 17 years ago... My mom taught me how to balance my check book, and wished me good luck! Wish she had found my wish list, and started ordering parts for me... LOL

Latest posts

Members online