Reaction score
Finally got it done and are ready to start cranking them out :D

Attachments

• GoGo 6.4 manifold.jpg
    GoGo 6.4 manifold.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 185

CAT35niner

Reaction score
R u taking pre-orders? Wat is the final price? im definetly interested especially since ill be going into the engine soon.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Looks good, i think im about ready for mine, just got a few more things to gather up and ill be ready

Can you get into detail about how it will install and stuff since there are now plugs covering the bolt holes

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
R u taking pre-orders? Wat is the final price? im definetly interested especially since ill be going into the engine soon.

Right now we are taking pre-orders :D

The manifold is $1000 shipped to your door. There is no core charge or service fee. You will own it out right and be able to retain your stocker should you ever need to put the truck back to stock.

We have a few people already placing orders. If you're interested, Please let me know.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
im interested but one question. This is a Stage 1 is there a stage 2 in the works?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Looks good, i think im about ready for mine, just got a few more things to gather up and ill be ready

Can you get into detail about how it will install and stuff since there are now plugs covering the bolt holes

It will install just like a factory manifold as far as fittment and what not. Only thing changing is how its secured to the heads. When we first started toying with the idea, we knew right away we had to come up with something that was going to clear the stock turbo's as well as the turbo kits available from Elite. We also knew we were gonna need something sleeker then our 6.0 stage 1. After looking it all over we chose to machine it out and run threaded inserts in the roof. We effectively removed the restriction without jepordizing structure and ability, while improving flow.

To install the manifold, you're gonna need a extended tip, magnetic socket. We will supply the hardware and plugs for the manifold itself. Simple as pie :D

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
im interested but one question. This is a Stage 1 is there a stage 2 in the works?

Yes. Stage 2 will be more for guys who are going to remote mount turbo's, single's, and twins that are not valley mounted. Stock turbo's seriously restrict you from building anything really impressive.

StockCar#10

Reaction score
so is the manifold ported as well? also can you post a pic of a factory manifold to show comparison.. i can see the welded portions.. just cant seem to find a pic of a stock maniofold

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Yes. Stage 2 will be more for guys who are going to remote mount turbo's, single's, and twins that are not valley mounted. Stock turbo's seriously restrict you from building anything really impressive.

Sounds sweet, ill be giving u a call soon probably Monday.

Latest posts

Members online