• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

GoGo diesel intake manifold

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Alright guys, bought this a few weeks ago and sent it to Doug's to get checked out before throwing it on my truck. It's the one off (BB nates truck/ Dustin the new owner)
this is the fully ported manifold that doubles as an egr delete.

Need the money to pay bills, pm me and when Doug's finished with it he can just send it straight to you.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Alright Guys here's the deal, the manifold is at Doug's being checked out. I'm asking 750 for it and when doug is done with it he can send it straight to you.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
intake4.png

intake5.png

intake1.png

intake2.png

intake3.png

Here you guys go. Chris bought the intake from me and I sent it to Doug to get checked out so it'll be as good as new without the new price tag. GLWS Chris

smokinstroker

Reaction score
thanks dustin, theres the pics guys, the epoxy is what is getting taken off and doug will be testing the manifold for leaks cracks etc. (since we dont know why the epoxy was there)

will be good as new along with the coolant return hose when he ships it out. first $750 takes it.

imelmo

Reaction score
I was gonna say, there's no way that sucker would leave Doug's shop like that. LOL

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Doug hasn't given me an answer on that yet, all I know is he has looked at it and is going to make it right.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Have had a bunch of bites on this. Here's the thing, my financial situation with school makes me needing to pay bills mid November, after that If this is not sold I will more than likely hang onto it

Latest posts

Members online