Goin to duals

SoCalPSD

Reaction score
So i have some free time and im gonna be fabing up some duals just have not decided on goin 4 or 5in. What you guys think?

Homesteader

Reaction score
I would love to hear how dual 5" sounds. Might be a little tight with 5". Only one way to find out.

4cstr

Reaction score
I've got 4" duals...and it is tight back by the spare tire. If you don't have the spare hanging back there...it's all good!

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I've had 4" duals for years... Its just exhaust... sounds the same as it did with a 4" single.

4cstr

Reaction score
I've had 4" duals for years... Its just exhaust... sounds the same as it did with a 4" single.

As much as it pains me to say this LOL I agree with Joe. There is no advantage to it other than the cool factor.

If I had to do it all over again...for about what I spent on the duals I could have had a nice SS 4" single exhaust.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
As much as it pains me to say this LOL I agree with Joe. There is no advantage to it other than the cool factor.

If I had to do it all over again...for about what I spent on the duals I could have had a nice SS 4" single exhaust.

:lookaround:

LOL Dave...

I've thought about pulling it off several times, but that means spending more money and time putting something else it. I damn near lost a finger installing this one so we have some blood together...

Not to mention both sides of my trailer get oil and soot covered on long trips (1k or so)

bruce

Reaction score
i had duals, i never thought they were symetrical and it bugged me, i could never go back to havin my exhaust hangin below the bed side now.

SoCalPSD

Reaction score
Well I got all my stuff to have some fun on Tuesday but wasn't able to get started on it. But over the last 2 days I have noticed that the majority of people running duals just happen to be people that most likely are not legal US Citizens. And its starting to rub me the wrong way, I don't think I want my truck looking like all the pacos an juan trucks around here

Fat fingered from the phone-Corey

David S.

Reaction score
Well I got all my stuff to have some fun on Tuesday but wasn't able to get started on it. But over the last 2 days I have noticed that the majority of people running duals just happen to be people that most likely are not legal US Citizens. And its starting to rub me the wrong way, I don't think I want my truck looking like all the pacos an juan trucks around here

Fat fingered from the phone-Corey

well your in Cali, what do you expect...

Latest posts

Members online