Going big all thoughts welcomed

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
Need opinions on a 6.7l build
I want to know what is the best stuff to run and who has the best parts?

I want a built engine
I want compound turbos
I want dual fuelers
Tunning? I have a mini max

If you don't want to say it on here text me @ 918-706-3833

Thanks
Weston

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Why would anyone not say it here ?

I know elite has been shipping built motors already.

For twins I think elite and RCD are the only options as of now , not sure if either are shipping anything yet.

Dual fuelers.. Well h&s is the only option and a great one at that.

I would consider a lpfp , and Morgan's (Midwest diesel) kit so far is second to none using fuelab stuff. I think he may have a built motor solution as well.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
whats the thoughts on Snyder Performance ?

As far as I know the DPC truck is still holding together so that would be a good thing.

RCD's compound kit is in the works but not actually out yet, they have the drawings in there vender section on here though. SPE is working and may even have compounds out, I know they have there singles going out and you will be able to build off that. I don't know much about elite other than what they are doing to 4everboosted1's truck and the work looks amazing on it. His thread is a little lower on this page.

Going with compounds also you may want to think about tossing the transmission in the equation just so its something you wont have to worry about

Last edited:

Crack85

Reaction score
As far as I know the DPC truck is still holding together so that would be a good thing.

RCD's compound kit is in the works but not actually out yet, they have the drawings in there vender section on here though. SPE is working and may even have compounds out, I know they have there singles going out and you will be able to build off that. I don't know much about elite other than what they are doing to 4everboosted1's truck and the work looks amazing on it. His thread is a little lower on this page.

Going with compounds also you may want to think about tossing the transmission in the equation just so its something you wont have to worry about

Elite is supplying the parts for 4everboosted, not doing the work. The work is being done by kaleb, n Morgan.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score

Yeah Elite is building the long block.. All fabrication, fuel system, and compound setup is being done by Morgan, Colton, and I. Just wanted to make that clear.

And mike... Elite has not shipped any built 6.7 motors. I am the first they have built and mine is not even finished.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Need opinions on a 6.7l build
I want to know what is the best stuff to run and who has the best parts?

I want a built engine
I want compound turbos
I want dual fuelers
Tunning? I have a mini max

If you don't want to say it on here text me @ 918-706-3833

Thanks
Weston

You get a new truck or is this for a customers truck you are working on?

highdrum

Reaction score
As far as I know, ATS are the only guys that have a converter for the 6R140, nothing listed on suncoast's website. I am sure it won't be long though. There are a few other companies out there that have heavy duty clutches. The converter will def need to be addressed.

01PSD

Reaction score
SPE is just now replacing the stocker in their race truck... LOL it's been well over 600 for quite a while

claws314

Reaction score
Sounds like Ford builds a pretty good tranny then. I knew there was a reason I switched over from the Dodge!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah Elite is building the long block.. All fabrication, fuel system, and compound setup is being done by Morgan, Colton, and I. Just wanted to make that clear.

And mike... Elite has not shipped any built 6.7 motors. I am the first they have built and mine is not even finished.

mine is already done ;)

j/k

Latest posts

Members online