gonna order intake

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
gonne be ordering a intake what do u guys recommend the no limit or s and b and why

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I was going to buy an S&B until I saw the dyno proven numbers of Mike's intake. No Limits intake is proven, looks good, and doesn't break the bank. I was lucky enough to get in on the first run he made and glad I did, some guys had to wait a lil while after the first run.

Keith

Radioflyer

Reaction score
No limit fab all the way. If you want more info and pricing, let me know :thumbsup:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I've got my cold air intake kit on sale if you're interested. Proven to be a great addition and makes great power. Let me know if I can help

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The no limit 4" intake for stock trucks and lower power dpf on tuning will be available starting Monday.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Just put my No Limit intake on two days ago. Had an S&B intake with Gearhead tuning and 5" exhaust already. What a difference it makes with just an intake. Gonna have to double up on my tire rotations now. Can't wait to put my No Limit Intercooler on. Thanks Mike!

Jassman

Reaction score
I have a Absolute Performance intake with the secondary coolant line kit. It installs easy and looks Awesome..The cool thing is you can slightly hear the difference when you get into it. She's a Very impressive piece, some real eye candy..

Latest posts

Members online