gooseneck trailers

woodduck97

Reaction score
Another for Kaufman trailers. I just bought a 21 foot car trailer with 10k max weight to tow my truck around and tow other things. Great price and well built. Neighbor has a 30 foot goose neck from them and it is about 8 years old and he has hauled just about what ever you can think on it. Here is pics of them.
310202_2259731901278_1487843145_32163671_1324224535_n.jpg

183875_1669505253285_1106958913_31607493_1690852_n.jpg

Peroni

Reaction score
I love my PJ! I did a lot of research and it was down to either PJ or Gatormade. Sparks Trailers gave me a good price so went with the PJ. It pulls great and is very stable.

Powersmoker

Reaction score
Very nice, you're happy with it I assume? I'm looking real hard at their dual tandem axle trailer now.

Yeah i'm very happy with it. Can't beat it for the price, 4500 brand new. I couldn't see getting the dual tandem for towing 8k pound trucks. My trailer is rated for 14k gross and that's plenty.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Yeah i'm very happy with it. Can't beat it for the price, 4500 brand new. I couldn't see getting the dual tandem for towing 8k pound trucks. My trailer is rated for 14k gross and that's plenty.

I hear ya, but I'm always a fan of having too much trailer...when we go to races it's truck, tools, tires, parts, etc, etc. Not to mention tractors, scrap, hay, I'm sure all kinds of crap will be going on it. $7,000 for a 22,500 GVW trailer should keep me happy....for now that is LOL

Zaairman

Reaction score
My in-laws have an 18' Big Tex bumper pull. Solid trailer and I like it a lot, but they are very pricey. I also wish he had gotten a slightly larger gooseneck instead, just so it could haul a truck just in case.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I've been very happy with the trailers I get from my manufacturer in Missouri. Small mom and pop manufacturer, but they build a very nice trailer, and the prices are very competitive. The only gripe I've ever had with all their trailers I've gotten, is them skimping on the paint on the underside of the trailer. And as long as I tell them to make sure the trailer gets a good prime and paint job from top to bottom and pay a little extra its not a problem.

Here's a few I've gotten from them.

25+5 14k with tripple ramps
DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

27+5 tandem dual 20k with self cleaning dovetail, and deckover the neck
gooseneck14.jpg

gooseneck13.jpg

43+2 tripple axle 21k lowboy
48Gooseneck009.jpg

Jason

Reaction score
Goddang...I like that lowboy, I want one bad. I also like the deck over the neck on the flat. I'd like to order a lowboy, 32' long, triple axle, and have the neck closed in, and hinged on the bed side, with a door, to turn the neck into a closet for hanging chains/binders/etc., and then a winch down at the bottom tucked inside the neck. Get setup to haul whatever may come up.

LBF

Reaction score
Kaufman

I have a 30' Kaufman I've used to haul cars to shows the past two years - we're going to Daytona Beach in June.

Attachments

• F350 Trailer 67 Pontiac Hearse.JPG
    F350 Trailer 67 Pontiac Hearse.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 101

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Goddang...I like that lowboy, I want one bad. I also like the deck over the neck on the flat. I'd like to order a lowboy, 32' long, triple axle, and have the neck closed in, and hinged on the bed side, with a door, to turn the neck into a closet for hanging chains/binders/etc., and then a winch down at the bottom tucked inside the neck. Get setup to haul whatever may come up.

That's the other thing I like about my manufacturer they'll build whatever I ask them to, so I'm sure they could put something like that together.

vcassens

Reaction score
I've been very happy with the trailers I get from my manufacturer in Missouri. Small mom and pop manufacturer, but they build a very nice trailer, and the prices are very competitive. The only gripe I've ever had with all their trailers I've gotten, is them skimping on the paint on the underside of the trailer. And as long as I tell them to make sure the trailer gets a good prime and paint job from top to bottom and pay a little extra its not a problem.

Here's a few I've gotten from them.

25+5 14k with tripple ramps
DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

27+5 tandem dual 20k with self cleaning dovetail, and deckover the neck
gooseneck14.jpg

gooseneck13.jpg

43+2 tripple axle 21k lowboy
48Gooseneck009.jpg

Could you pm me a price of what that 20+5 runs if it don't go against the rules hear? thanks

Latest posts

Members online