GoPro HD Motorsports HERO Camcorder

Lowdown89

Reaction score
thats the original hero, not the hero 2... it still shoots great video just doesnt have all the fancy features like the new hero 2 has... you can buy that same one you linked to directly from gopro for $199 now... BH has a pretty good rep in the online camera business so i wouldnt hesitate to buy from them if thats what you are wanting.. just know that like i said its the older model.. you can look up on youtube and see people post comparison videos and see what the difference is

Viking

Reaction score
thats the original hero, not the hero 2... it still shoots great video just doesnt have all the fancy features like the new hero 2 has... you can buy that same one you linked to directly from gopro for $199 now... BH has a pretty good rep in the online camera business so i wouldnt hesitate to buy from them if thats what you are wanting.. just know that like i said its the older model.. you can look up on youtube and see people post comparison videos and see what the difference is

awesome thanks!

sniper_101

Reaction score

:whs:

Of course after loosing my GoPro Hero HD off my Suzuki and replacing it with another, GoPro releases the Hero 2 for pretty close to the same price a week later, lol.

Triple H

Reaction score
The Hero2 is the one I'm going with. Those things are sick! There's a boat load of shows on TV that capture footage with those cameras. They're amazing.

I've got big plans to produce a video of what I do for work this year. The hard part is fabricating (the TIME to fab lmao) the fixtures needed to capture the angles I need.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Like i said I have the hero 2 and it's awesome, my problem is my laptop is a pos and I can't edit the videos just watch them and hope it doesn't freeze up... I would love to find somebody Interested in editing some clips and putting some stuff together for fun lol

Also check out the contour cams and the realplayxd its another really awesome cam for the same price as the new go pro

SAK

Reaction score
the hard part is finding a Go Pro mount for a beer can :pint:

IMG_246312.jpg

:D

Zmann

Reaction score
lol that would do it and I wouldn't have to swap it from can or bottle every few minutes

good save

Latest posts

Members online