got my throttle sens booster

Halestorm55

Reaction score
You should have stayed in school,at least until you learned English

They don't teach that anymore can't you guys tell. Common sense classes are where the money would be at. :morons:

Notneb

Reaction score
7 posts before he got butt hurt, gotta be a record! Some peoples kids... smh

Parker brothers

Reaction score
Install takes 2 minutes plug and play, what it did for my truck is vastly improved the throttle response. I used to have to push my pedal about 35% in order to feel any good pull. now I get great pull the first 10 percent

JRLott

Reaction score
Seems a wonderful solution to a nonexistent problem. Glad you're tickled.

Bydesign1

Reaction score
Seems a wonderful solution to a nonexistent problem. Glad you're tickled.

Hmmm....maybe you don't have this problem, but I think there is a lot to be desired with the stock throttle response/Imput. The tuning def helped, but it could still be better.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Install takes 2 minutes plug and play, what it did for my truck is vastly improved the throttle response. I used to have to push my pedal about 35% in order to feel any good pull. now I get great pull the first 10 percent

I just use my brain ,if I need more throttle response ,I press harder on accelerator .Lol.I would guess that this BD item,would help people that have leg muscle issues.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
Hmmm....maybe you don't have this problem, but I think there is a lot to be desired with the stock throttle response/Imput. The tuning def helped, but it could still be better.

That throttle response is all tuning, thanks to fly by wire... I don't see the point in a sensitivity booster, why not take the money and put it to some custom tuning?

Notneb

Reaction score
I currently run pip tunes And I think there great,

Custom tuning is not P!P, those are "canned" tunes designed for the whole platform, not your individual truck. Custom tuning means a shop puts it on a dyno, then based on what you want, tunes the truck to perform as close to your specifications as possible.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Custom tuning is not P!P, those are "canned" tunes designed for the whole platform, not your individual truck. Custom tuning means a shop puts it on a dyno, then based on what you want, tunes the truck to perform as close to your specifications as possible.

I doubt the OP ,can comprehend this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMart

Reaction score

I just hit the tow haul button. Changes it plenty to me.

Zmann

Reaction score
go pedal foolers remind me of this image

stock pedal on the left BD fooler on the right

buzzing-dimmer-switch-1.jpg

Latest posts

Members online