got my throttle sens booster

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Seems a wonderful solution to a nonexistent problem. Glad you're tickled.
mine has the same lag and was contemplating getting one just because jomax reported the same issue that he fixed with this module.
I just hit the tow haul button. Changes it plenty to me.
although it does change it for me a lil, i still wouldn't mind a lil crisper throttle.
go pedal foolers remind me of this image

stock pedal on the left BD fooler on the right

buzzing-dimmer-switch-1.jpg
lmao!! yeah true..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

jcain

Reaction score
I can change the pedal map for you ding dongs for free if you run box h&s tunes (custom tunes are locked)

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
No,it's a pedal fooler,makes the ecm think ,you are pressing pedal more than you really are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
Jomax says it works well. Ive heard several people bitsh about the pedal tip in.

I agree his excitement was a bit wild, the OP, but wow it sure brought out a lot cockjobs with nothing but appreciation for bro headlights.

TyCorr

Reaction score
mine has the same lag and was contemplating getting one just because jomax reported the same issue that he fixed with this module.

although it does change it for me a lil, i still wouldn't mind a lil crisper throttle.

lmao!! yeah true..

live life full throttle

Yea, if it works why is everybody being a jerkoff?

Notneb

Reaction score
Jomax says it works well. Ive heard several people bitsh about the pedal tip in.

I agree his excitement was a bit wild, the OP, but wow it sure brought out a lot cockjobs with nothing but appreciation for bro headlights.

I do believe I just wanted to decipher his early attempts at communication. I'm sorry, guess I'm used to threads that go something like: Hey guys, new here but just wanted to share my experience with Product A. I got it from bla bla and it cost bla, here's what it does, and this is what it took to install it.

Guess that makes me a cockjob, damn it! If only I had hugged OP and gave him an "Everyone Wins!!!" trophy!!!!

Jomax

Reaction score

It works for making the throttle respond faster with less throttle input, I bought when I said I wasn't going to tune the truck and keep it stock. LOL

What it DOESN'T do is kill the lag every truck has had after the 7.3.

In a 6.7 when you floor it, there's a split second, then it goes. For a 7.3, you tap that pedal and it moves.

BUT, I think anyone running a tuned 6.7 can get times adjusted for what the BD does.

It's just a good option for guys running stock trucks. And takes 1 min to install.

Jake, if you want to try it in your truck, just pay for shipping to you. And you can try mine.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I do believe I just wanted to decipher his early attempts at communication. I'm sorry, guess I'm used to threads that go something like: Hey guys, new here but just wanted to share my experience with Product A. I got it from bla bla and it cost bla, here's what it does, and this is what it took to install it.

Guess that makes me a cockjob, damn it! If only I had hugged OP and gave him an "Everyone Wins!!!" trophy!!!!

Yea. Those two ideas are remotely the same.

I dont own a 6.7. I knew what he was talking about just by reading the thread title. Not that difficult.

I adressed his excited blather in my other posts. And you guys wonder why he felt attacked.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
If only I had hugged OP and gave him an "Everyone Wins!!!" trophy!!!!

lmfao! i just about spit my tea across my table at outback steakhouse..

Jake, if you want to try it in your truck, just pay for shipping to you. And you can try mine.

seriously?

live life full throttle

Notneb

Reaction score
Yea. Those two ideas are remotely the same.

I dont own a 6.7. I knew what he was talking about just by reading the thread title. Not that difficult.

I adressed his excited blather in my other posts. And you guys wonder why he felt attacked.

Mmmm hmmm... So you ordering the trophy or making it for him? No ones wondering, see ignorant people tend to lash out with anger and names, like "cockjob"...

Jomax

Reaction score
lmfao! i just about spit my tea across my table at outback steakhouse..

seriously?

live life full throttle

Yup, just return it after you finish trying it. Lemme know! It's off the truck, while I have it in for warranty work.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yup, just return it after you finish trying it. Lemme know! It's off the truck, while I have it in for warranty work.

see below
send it

live life full throttle

live life full throttle

Notneb

Reaction score
It works for making the throttle respond faster with less throttle input, I bought when I said I wasn't going to tune the truck and keep it stock. LOL

What it DOESN'T do is kill the lag every truck has had after the 7.3.

In a 6.7 when you floor it, there's a split second, then it goes. For a 7.3, you tap that pedal and it moves.

BUT, I think anyone running a tuned 6.7 can get times adjusted for what the BD does.

It's just a good option for guys running stock trucks. And takes 1 min to install.

Ok ok ok, stock truck I can see... Still so many questions! I'll just look it up...

Latest posts

Members online