got my throttle sens booster

Notneb

Reaction score
Hey Jomax... If I send you my address can you ship me say... a certain coilover... setup... I'll pay shipping...

Jomax

Reaction score
Hey Jomax... If I send you my address can you ship me say... a certain coilover... setup... I'll pay shipping...

LOL, I got a toy car with a cool set you can have.

Buy that kit before I do lol.

If you do, know it was tuned for a 2005. Sage wanted me to drop off the truck in CA so he can adjust the tuning for a 2015. Never did get a chance.

Honesty, you'd probably ever know the difference. Thing rode great. And offroad, jaw dropping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
LOL, I got a toy car with a cool set you can have.

Buy that kit before I do lol.

If you do, know it was tuned for a 2005. Sage wanted me to drop off the truck in CA so he can adjust the tuning for a 2015. Never did get a chance.

Honesty, you'd probably ever know the difference. Thing rode great. And offroad, jaw dropping.

Oh trust me IF I get it, I'll have it rebuilt and tuned. If that means I gotta go to Cali... No biggie

dseitler

Reaction score
We have been installing the JMS BoostMAX along with the JMS PedalMAX with great results. We put the on the 2015 F150 and Ford Explorer with the 3.5 Ecoboost engines. Customers love them and send the friends right away for there set. Must be something with it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
so i received the bd sensor booster from jomax today and installed it to give it a whirl... holy ***in ****ballz this thing is awesome!! took out every bit of lag i had.. i would recommend any stock tuned truck to get one and any tuned truck that doesn't have it taken care of with the tuning!!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Jomax

Reaction score
so i received the bd sensor booster from jomax today and installed it to give it a whirl... holy ***in ****ballz this thing is awesome!! took out every bit of lag i had.. i would recommend any stock tuned truck to get one and any tuned truck that doesn't have it taken care of with the tuning!!

live life full throttle

Sweet! It does work!

Sent from my SM-P605V using Tapatalk

CATDiezel

Reaction score
This has interestingly enough got my attention. I've always thought the "travel duration" for the pedal was too long on these trucks. And it does cause one to "overreact" if you need a quick burst of power in traffic or manuvering.

Parker brothers

Reaction score
Get the newer one with the button. You will have to order the button separate, It will give you 5 modes - stock, 50%, 100% a 400% , and a valet mode.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
This has interestingly enough got my attention. I've always thought the "travel duration" for the pedal was too long on these trucks. And it does cause one to "overreact" if you need a quick burst of power in traffic or manuvering.
thats it!! travel duration.. best way to describe it...
Get the newer one with the button. You will have to order the button separate, It will give you 5 modes - stock, 50%, 100% a 400% , and a valet mode.
there's a button? mine being tuned and this device paired with it, is extremely touchy.. at 25% throttle, its like wot.. i dont see how a 400% setting would be useful..

live life full throttle

Parker brothers

Reaction score
it says super duty, the 400% is to much but kind of funny watching someone drive it for the first time and smoking the tires. the valet mode really turns it down so when my kids drive it there is just no power. as far as gas mileage goes i dont think it matters, and hurting the internals not any more then stomping on the gas.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online