Got on the rollers

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Yup....name is right haha. My buddy just installed a dynomite loaded dyno and i'm hoping to get it on the rollers soon to see how my setup puts down before i put the suncoast converter in it. I have the converter just gotta wait for my buddy to get time to get it in. I'd like to then take those numbers and try out a powermax with the batmo and compare the two setups and see how they differ. So what nozzles you running on the 190's?

nozzles are 100's

MorganY

Reaction score
sweeet, thats my setup, hopefully my watermeth helps a bit too...I feel the same about batmo. Any 1/4 mile times? Im going to spray the pmax around christmas time when I can get strokin, (chris) to fab me up his wastegate pipe for the 6.0...I havent had my truck for two weeks, rebuilt the trans myself, direct clutch problems, and $3000 later :( not a good thing, will get it to a track in NOV.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
I'm debating about weather or not to step up to 35's or stay around 33's so I don't lose any power. Good to know that with a PMax and 190/100's 530+rwhp is obtainable. I still may stay with 33's until I can get a PMax and some injectors though. The power I have wasn't cheap and I hate to lose any of it.

Awesome numbers BTW! And your truck looks wicked as well.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
i don't think you'll loose that much going to 33 to 35. i like my 35's but I want something wider with a little less sidewall. a few pounds less wouldn't hurt either....each tire and wheel has to weigh at least 80 lbs.

Last edited:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Good numbers Lance, What tune are you running? Also do you have a tuned FICM?

thanks mane. extreme street tune for my mods from Eric. stocker ficm. I'd like to get some tunes from Matt too but I really like what I have going now so it's hard to switch!

David S.

Reaction score
awesome numbers, slick lookin truck too. Always been one of my favorites

nsty 6oh

Reaction score
thanks mane. extreme street tune for my mods from Eric. stocker ficm. I'd like to get some tunes from Matt too but I really like what I have going now so it's hard to switch!

I just got the srl+ from matt and i feel its a huge improvement from the extreme race tune i had from eric. havent had not one trans issue since the new tune.:pullover:

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
front bumper looks good bro! impressive numbers... hoping to lay down some numbers soon with a 12v cummins in my 1993

Irontx

Reaction score
:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon: Sweet Lance!!!!!!!! Good show man......... Very clean!!!!

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
not trying to derail... but was said "TQ #'s are high"... is that a bad thing ? or is it just abnormal?

yeah they seem high with the correction factor. it did 969 uncorrected which seems a lot closer to what is should be. they were doing some funky stuff with cf's but who knows....the hp # was right where it should be (corrected). typically, to see 1200 lb/ft, it would be closer to the 700 hp range. who knows....maybe my truck is a freak. either way.....i'm still going to tell people it did 1211 :ford:

Man your truck sure is looking good these days sir!

thanks bromeo

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.