Got The Truck On the Dyno Sunday

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Went down to the Indy 4x4 Jambo over the weekend, through the ole 6.7 at the dyno. I won 1st Place Best Full Size in Street Zero Class in the show and won Highest Horsepower on the day Sunday on the dyno. Dyno pull was 842hp 1880ft lbs. I didnt think that was too bad for a s367, dual fuelers on stock injectors.

DYNO_zpsk3875nkj.jpg

DYNOSHEET_zpsyuzdpzap.jpg

sootie

Reaction score
seems high...i didnt think stock injectors would make that kind of power.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
No big deal if it's high. Everyone else got high numbers too but he got the highest. Sounds like he would have gotten the highest on a low dyno too. A win is a win.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
No big deal if it's high. Everyone else got high numbers too but he got the highest. Sounds like he would have gotten the highest on a low dyno too. A win is a win.

ok peoples champ ... LOL yep he woulda won for sure because EVERY truck was high. but the NUMBERS are insanely high . stock 6.4's make like 630 on that dyno .

Black AOD

Reaction score
ok peoples champ ... LOL yep he woulda won for sure because EVERY truck was high. but the NUMBERS are insanely high . stock 6.4's make like 630 on that dyno .

Maybe those 6.4's have Magic Juice. You don't know. :blah:

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
WAY high . that setup should make 700 .

Why you gotta rain on my parade?!?!

I'm just kidding. I am well aware it's high. I told people I'd be happy to hit 650hp. Made me look like a jerk when first pull was 842. I told the guys with me it was wrong.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Why you gotta rain on my parade?!?!

I'm just kidding. I am well aware it's high. I told people I'd be happy to hit 650hp. Made me look like a jerk when first pull was 842. I told the guys with me it was wrong.

you know i love you ! but i dont rain on parades , i piss on them LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
How the hell can that dyno be 150hp out????

its more like a percentage. higher the actual number, more blown out the # is. typically its with a load and an operator who doesnt know. when we dyno , we find the most consistent truck and make sure that number matches up and go from there. like for example a 6.4 ******d, 560-570 , or a 6.0 with a race tune , 400-420 . i ran my extra cab on a similar dyno , it made 628 ... seems to be happening more and more these days, wish it happened more when i had a 7.3 !!

50_shooter

Reaction score
It was a fuel only pull, right? I know my fuel only pull was 703. Stock injectors. Fwiw a tuned and ******d 6.4 made 571 right after me with the Sparta.n 350 tune on it. Did you see any 6.4s Dyno? I don't think mine has any more in it, and I'm not sure but I think turbos are comparable.

Latest posts

Members online