GTX 4294r

windrunner408

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you'd look to gain over your EFR turbo but they are a quality charger for sure and should definitely flow the air. I just wouldn't expect better spool up.

If I were to install one on my truck, I'd get a .85 TIAL housing (mostly because I think they're sexy LOL LOL LOL) but the T4 would more than likely be ok too.

stonepusher

Reaction score
Mad Matt's diesel race truck is running the gtx4202r and seems to spool pretty awesome! So the 4294r should have slightly better spooling characteristics

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I keep the GTX4294R On the shelf along with the GTX4202R if you have any questions/concerns or need help with pricing or specs. I helped Mad Matt get his spec'ed out accordingly.

Jared

Mdub707

Reaction score
The EFR's have been extremely questionable on the diesel trucks... they just don't seem to hold up to abuse very well (ie, overspeed). They work fine as long as kept in their parameters and are supposed to work VERY well, but I've read multiple cases where they're destroyed pretty easily.

JMO

broncof250444

Reaction score
I keep the GTX4294R On the shelf along with the GTX4202R if you have any questions/concerns or need help with pricing or specs. I helped Mad Matt get his spec'ed out accordingly.

Jared

Yep I like the GTX turbo a lot, spools great and when that turbo gets wrapped up things get rowdy...... Nothing like barking all 4 tires in every shift with the powa!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Why would I. No one has proven they make the trucks go faster:shocked:

Not the point to my question, if you've never tried one how would you know? You wouldn't, so your opinion is just an opinion, with no experience. And you know what they say about opinions.

Our 6.7 truck will bark 1-2 shift at light throttle with a 47re and ratchet shifter so will kong.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
What he said was park all 4 loose in every gear. So at 90mph when it shifts into overdrive, your telling me your trucks beake tgem loose?

Latest posts

Members online