Guys with red 6.7's

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Looks great! PTM bumpers and grill surround looks nice with red. And some SOTAs would look killer! I found a pic of one ptm'd, but didn't save it :doh: I think it was on powerlab's fb or YouTube page. I'll try to find it and post after class.

Sent from the Bayou

Thanks man! I do have some PTM plans, but not right away. I'm swapping the wheels to the 2011 20's and running 295/65 Toyo's on them.

Sharp truck! They are so comfortable and the driveability is great.

Chris

Thanks! And yeah, I'm very pleased with the comfort level of the truck. Night and day compared to any of the previous trucks.

Very nice buddy!

Thanks JD! Get ready to do some head lights! Lol

Looks good jeff!

Thanks Josh!

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
1053073_538751909496150_2063869807_o.jpg

Didn't know that was you. Was behind you on Erdman ave in baltimore a few weeks ago. Just saw the innovative sticker on the back. Looks good. Different. I like it.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/419005_306651786055183_2070858760_n.jpg I don't know if that'll work so View attachment 18707 YouTube screenshot ftw!! I remember seeing another somewhere with the bumpers done, but I can't remember where.

Sent from the Bayou

Thanks for the find! I like that look....minus the black wheels with all the chrome. Lol

I'm a sucker for candy red nice buddy!! Lemme get one of those rims and tires I just had a flat north of Atlanta!! Lol

Thanks! The tires on them are GONE.

Nice ride Jeff.

Thanks Eric!

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
You're right Jeff, that truck is on powerlabs fb page. What are your plans for this ride? Black and red? :evil

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Minimal black. Nothing special really. Just the basics. It'll be leveled and on 35's within a week or so. Just waiting on some parts to show up from PMF. Then I'll be making a trip up to North Carolina to take care of the rest. Probably will at least paint the grille surround red. I also want to do something with the head lights, but I'm not sure what yet since I'll be running factory 20's and won't be deleting all the chrome. It'll be a process but it's going to be much more simple than my 08 was.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Minimal black. Nothing special really. Just the basics. It'll be leveled and on 35's within a week or so. Just waiting on some parts to show up from PMF. Then I'll be making a trip up to North Carolina to take care of the rest. Probably will at least paint the grille surround red. I also want to do something with the head lights, but I'm not sure what yet since I'll be running factory 20's and won't be deleting all the chrome. It'll be a process but it's going to be much more simple than my 08 was.

I think painting the grill and bumpers is a must! I know you're going with the stockers, but some bmfs would look killer! I'd leave the headlights as they are, black housings or paint matching wouldn't fit the look w/o de chroming. Deleting the "PowerStroke" badge and steps would look clean too.

Sent from the Bayou

Latest posts

Members online