H&S 6.7 Kit Installed

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Sooo I finally was able to get the kit put on this weekend. Here are a few pics, still need to re route a few lines but ran out of time. The tape on the pipes is to prevent rubbing...

Up here in SLC the kit registers boost at 1500 RPM with very light neighborhood acceleration, down South over the weekend it noticed it at 1400 RPM's. A lot has been said already about this kit but if anyone wants feedback from someone that has seat time fire away.

I have no fuel mods, will be doing a 15 pump one day.

134_zps60c86fb7.jpg

105_zps1c19c869.jpg

112_zpsa8f4a70c.jpg

120_zps000dec87.jpg

Last edited:

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Preeetttyy....don't lie, the tape is from you dropping your pipes on the ground and scratching them. LOL

anth

Reaction score
What is the max boost you are seeing? Are seeing any mpg gains? What hp tune are you running? Also does it clean up fast when you are driving and you make the truck down shift or stepping on it from a stop light? Thanks in advance

Chris.v

Reaction score
Would love some videos from outside the truck with and exhaust clip please!!

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
What is the max boost you are seeing? Are seeing any mpg gains? What hp tune are you running? Also does it clean up fast when you are driving and you make the truck down shift or stepping on it from a stop light? Thanks in advance

Max boost is 38 to 40.

I have not checked MPG I never do.

I have stock H&S tunes and generally leave it on street...Not sure of what exactly I have downloaded.

It is smokeless unless you just smash it prior to down shift or at a stop light, even at that it is just a puff and clean even in the highest tune.

No problem

Chris.v

Reaction score
Thanks man!! How is the power difference with stock fuel? Worth all that coin?

Thanks

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Thanks man!! How is the power difference with stock fuel? Worth all that coin?

Thanks

It is a big difference, the truck actually feels smoother and has better driving manners to me. For me yes, I wanted cast parts worrying about welds on high temp parts is not something I am interested in. There are so many little details also, for example a quick connect system for a breather line.

Chris.v

Reaction score
I am holding out and saving my pennies for the same reasons. Planning to have this truck for a long time, and need it to be dependable. Debated on going with just the kit without the turbo. But I don't know. Keep us posted as you put miles on this, I'll be following closely!