h&s lpfp

Reaction score
Sorry I speak the truth.No wonder why theres only a few of the same guys on here.How many trucks truly NEED this???

How do you figure you're speaking the truth? Please humor me on how many 6.7 low pressure fuel systems you've tested.

We have tons of customers that call each week asking about our low pressure fuel system because they have installed a dual fueler and can't maintain rail pressure, want better filtration or are wanting to get a pump in preparation for future parts.

Again, I'm all ears. If you have something we've missed, please let me know. I'm here to learn as well.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Predictable response, everyone that thinks yore a bitch is butt hurt. No not butt hurt just think yore a bitch that's all, or I can be butt hurt and still think yore a bitch you pick.
I don't care what you think.Did you even GRADUATE High School?.Learn how to SPELL ignaramus.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
How do you figure you're speaking the truth? Please humor me on how many 6.7 low pressure fuel systems you've tested.

We have tons of customers that call each week asking about our low pressure fuel system because they have installed a dual fueler and can't maintain rail pressure, want better filtration or are wanting to get a pump in preparation for future parts.

Again, I'm all ears. If you have something we've missed, please let me know. I'm here to learn as well.
First SHOW the proof comparing your Upper filter (which is for a ISUZU,'90 something MODEL) to the OEM.You can't,because the OEM is a LOWER micron rating.Usually when rail pressure is A issue,it not because of the LIFT pump.Get real.Thats when a person needs dual fuelers.NO wonder why theres hardly any newcomers to the site.Too much biased comments.Good luck,blowing smoke up a newbies Butt!

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
I don't care what you think.Did you even GRADUATE High School?.Learn how to SPELL ignaramus.

LOL note to self-ensure all words are spelled correctly in a call out post on spelling.

First SHOW the proof comparing your Upper filter (which is for a ISUZU,'90 something MODEL) to the OEM.You can't,because the OEM is a LOWER micron rating.Usually when rail pressure is A issue,it not because of the LIFT pump.Get real.Thats when a person needs dual fuelers.NO wondeer why theres hardly any newcomers to the site.Too much biased comments.Good luck,blowing smoke up a newbies Butt!

Maybe your comprehension is lacking...Re read his post.

Puzzled whether you graduated either by some of the responses you post....

I wish you would just go away.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
LOL note to self-ensure all words are spelled correctly in a call out post on spelling.

I was waiting for the CANUCK to respond..EH.....

Sportchassis06

Reaction score

Where is the MICRON comparison???You failed to respond to that.......

ImAti0n

Reaction score

Seriously. I was gonna say something, but refrained. The op asked a question about the LPFP and came here for help and this douche bag does not offer one bit of help or advice. Wasted bandwidth.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapathatass

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
First SHOW the proof comparing your Upper filter (which is for a ISUZU,'90 something MODEL) to the OEM.You can't,because the OEM is a LOWER micron rating.Usually when rail pressure is A issue,it not because of the LIFT pump.Get real.Thats when a person needs dual fuelers.NO wonder why theres hardly any newcomers to the site.Too much biased comments.Good luck,blowing smoke up a newbies Butt!

he said when rail pressure drops WITH dual fuelers you need a lpfs . most do as their rail pressure will drop from lack of fuel supply.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Seriously. I was gonna say something, but refrained. The op asked a question about the LPFP and came here for help and this douche bag does not offer one bit of help or advice. Wasted bandwidth.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapathatass
You a member of the BEND over gang??Brownie points for You.Maybe a free bumper sticker for you!What is your experience offer to this post???

Buck1

Reaction score
You a member of the BEND over gang??Brownie points for You.Maybe a free bumper sticker for you!What is your experience offer to this post???
Please go do something productive. Leave your mom's basement, work an extra shift at the gas station and not just live to be a pain in the ass.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Kxc

Reaction score
Threads like this really ruin the forum. Everyone has opinions of what they think works well and what they think they need. The point of a forum is to ask questions and get some FACTUAL input. What would be useful is for the H&S rep or No Limit to put up some specs on the factory pumps gph , pressure and micron rating vs the H&S. Maybe how it would perform with future improvements like dual fuel and larger injectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Threads like this really ruin the forum. Everyone has opinions of what they think works well and what they think they need. The point of a forum is to ask questions and get some FACTUAL input. What would be useful is for the H&S rep or No Limit to put up some specs on the factory pumps gph , pressure and micron rating vs the H&S. Maybe how it would perform with future improvements like dual fuel and larger injectors.

There is not any Proof/ comparison anywhere, through a 3rd party individual or anyone

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

it certainly isn't our place to collect data for another company's product unless requested. the factory lpfs is exactly what it is, designed around a 400-440 bhp engine . Ford will never be accused of over-filtration, because they engineered a system to operate at exactly their demands. when tuning and adding substantial power those demands far exceed what the system was engineered for. for the stock pump guys , the H&S kit is simply offering reliability , and superior filtration along with a superior air/water seperator . the added flow is not necessary on a stock HPFP . now a stroker HPFP or a dual HPFP will demand a substantial amount more of the fuel supply. many with dual fuelers have found that attempting to call for more pulse width in the tune, that rail pressure drops , because when the hpfp(s) are starved , rail drops , it's pretty common knowledge . some pumps keep up in the beginning , but they work their butt off , and typically require 100% clean filters at all times. in my case i ran into a case of fuel temp , where my pump was working so hard it was over heating my fuel , putting my truck into limp. i swapped to the H&S unit and never had an issue again.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
it certainly isn't our place to collect data for another company's product unless requested. the factory lpfs is exactly what it is, designed around a 400-440 bhp engine . Ford will never be accused of over-filtration, because they engineered a system to operate at exactly their demands. when tuning and adding substantial power those demands far exceed what the system was engineered for. for the stock pump guys , the H&S kit is simply offering reliability , and superior filtration along with a superior air/water seperator . the added flow is not necessary on a stock HPFP . now a stroker HPFP or a dual HPFP will demand a substantial amount more of the fuel supply. many with dual fuelers have found that attempting to call for more pulse width in the tune, that rail pressure drops , because when the hpfp(s) are starved , rail drops , it's pretty common knowledge . some pumps keep up in the beginning , but they work their butt off , and typically require 100% clean filters at all times. in my case i ran into a case of fuel temp , where my pump was working so hard it was over heating my fuel , putting my truck into limp. i swapped to the H&S unit and never had an issue again.
good informative post bossman!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

JRLott

Reaction score
I'm doing it for peice of mind... plus I have decided to go 15 pump, new injectors, streetmax, Titan tank and Morgan's tunes here in the next few months now that work had picked up.

Considering your intended mods, why go with the '15 pump rather than dual and 80 or 100 injectors rather than a bit smaller? There are guys running more air than you're planning with smaller injectors, and you'll still have more air than a '15 pump can supply. I'm no expert and didn't stay in a Holiday Inn, but it seems you'll end up with more air and way more injecting capability than fuel supply.

If you're contemplating another HP pump and compounds in the future...rock on!

The-Fett

Reaction score
Considering your intended mods, why go with the '15 pump rather than dual and 80 or 100 injectors rather than a bit smaller? There are guys running more air than you're planning with smaller injectors, and you'll still have more air than a '15 pump can supply. I'm no expert and didn't stay in a Holiday Inn, but it seems you'll end up with more air and way more injecting capability than fuel supply.

If you're contemplating another HP pump and compounds in the future...rock on!
That is the main goal dual pumps and a "nice" compound set up. Then again I have also been eyeing the 6670 from midwest.... I go back and forth if I do the 6670 I was thinking 60s as I read in another thread that they were running a 363 I think with 60s and he was around 8ish.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online